Mourinho - Being An Absolute Bell End Again - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mourinho - Being An Absolute Bell End Again

They did have - the guy that looked like Clare Balding :ok:

The only reason the City physio was on was because there were 2 players requiring treatment at the same time (Cahill & Costa)

Got ya hadn't seen the match

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is funny.

As much as that is a good article it has very little to do with Mourinho, and I say that as someone with a very low opinion of him. You could swap, woman in football with 'women in sport', 'women on TV', 'women in politics', or just re-read how the thread started.

This thread is funny.

As much as that is a good article it has very little to do with Mourinho, and I say that as someone with a very low opinion of him. You could swap, woman in football with 'women in sport', 'women on TV', 'women in politics', or just re-read how the thread started.

Why though? What point are you making? The situation has evolved and therefore so has the discussion. What does being able to substitute in other names achieve?

Why though? What point are you making? The situation has evolved and therefore so has the discussion. What does being able to substitute in other names achieve?

Why funny? It took exactly one post for her to be objectified and a handful of post to pictures of her in pants.

What point? The article had nothing to do with Mourinho and his actions on that day. He has been used as a vehicle to write an unsurprising article on the sexist view of women in football, gutter press and tabloid reporting. Maybe this is a follow up article to one he penned back in March/April when fans were chanting sexist comments at her but I doubt it.

Substitute achieve? Nothing apart from evolving the discussion.

Why funny? It took exactly one post for her to be objectified and a handful of post to pictures of her in pants.

What point? The article had nothing to do with Mourinho and his actions on that day. He has been used as a vehicle to write an unsurprising article on the sexist view of women in football, gutter press and tabloid reporting. Maybe this is a follow up article to one he penned back in March/April when fans were chanting sexist comments at her but I doubt it.

Oh right i hadn't actually read the thread, i only saw the headline on the front page then did a wee google, read the post and posted it. It has a bit to do with Jose, go back and read the article while i go back and read the thread. His lack of understanding of the responsibilities of his medical staff in the context of how they should act when called upon by the referee created a situation where he blamed the blameless. "who are these guys" being another example by another certain manager. Remember this is in response to having "nothing to do with Mourinho" as opposed to a lot to do with him.

I have no idea if it's a follow up or not, i saw an article and linked it it on a message board for others to read as i thought it had salient points.

If your point is to express amusement then question relevancy then i'm glad for the funny but apathetic about it's perceived relevance, as even if i did change my mind nothing can be done now.

Went back and looked Rossy and Dan Cake,not exactly the board progressives are they? :-)) :-)) . can't see a picture of her in pants though. I think that's a model doing a pose for an advert to sell used Aston Martins.

Anyway if i had actually read the thread your post would have made sense, so in the end it's my fault.

Went back and looked Rossy and Dan Cake,not exactly the board progressives are they? :-)) :-)) . can't see a picture of her in pants though. I think that's a model doing a pose for an advert to sell used Aston Martins.

Anyway if i had actually read the thread your post would have made sense, so in the end it's my fault.

I could not decide if underwear was one or two words and I am having another period of insomnia where I cannot think straight so went for pants instead. I was convinced Daniel Storey was going to be a Man City fan but turns out it Nottingham Forest.

I could not decide if underwear was one or two words and I am having another period of insomnia where I cannot think straight so went for pants instead. I was convinced Daniel Storey was going to be a Man City fan but turns out it Nottingham Forest.

Yeah i'm not operating at 100% myself, so understand :ok:

A stone wall penalty that they should have had was the 0-0 comment.

The interview I seen he wasn't moaning about not having his first 11. He was saying that a few of his players werent in the game. Praised Palace for playing well.

Tbh I don't like the guy but all of his comments were fair enough this time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see Carneiro has quit and is looking at her legal position. Hope she sues and wins then forces the C*nt out.

I hope so too.

Mourinho made this professional person's position virtually untenable by his criticism of her and her approach to doing what she is much more highly qualified to do than he.

Who the hell does he think he is to criticise a medic's actions when her role is to ensure the safety and well being of the players? If whilst performing her duties in good faith this leaves the team short of players on the pitch that is not her concern and frankly the health of each player is of much higher importance than what happens during any enforced absence on medical grounds. Mourinho is simply not qualified to have an opinion on such issues and should be told he must accept the doc's word for it, end of.

To call her professional ability into question is unforgivable.

Mourhino is not a doctor nor is he medically trained and if the doc says they need to be taken off they need to be taken off. all to do with that .

It's typical of his desire to deflect blame from himself for poor performance and to put this doctor in such a position is a total disgrace.

If the powers that be at Chelsea had any sense of decency and cared one iota about the club's reputation they would fire him. But time and time again they have demonstrated that they don't and so they won't.

A filthy disgusting cesspit of a club from top to bottom and the sooner football is rid of that despicable Mourinho the better.

She's better off out of it and hopefully will find a better job where her ability and professionalism will be appreciated.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

I hope so too.

Mourinho made this professional person's position virtually untenable by his criticism of her and her approach to doing what she is much more highly qualified to do than he.

Who the hell does he think he is to criticise a medic's actions when her role is to ensure the safety and well being of the players? If whilst performing her duties in good faith this leaves the team short of players on the pitch that is not her concern and frankly the health of each player is of much higher importance than what happens during any enforced absence on medical grounds. Mourinho is simply not qualified to have an opinion on such issues and should be told he must accept the doc's word for it, end of.

To call her professional ability into question is unforgivable.

Mourhino is not a doctor nor is he medically trained and if the doc says they need to be taken off they need to be taken off. all to do with that .

It's typical of his desire to deflect blame from himself for poor performance and to put this doctor in such a position is a total disgrace.

If the powers that be at Chelsea had any sense of decency and cared one iota about the club's reputation they would fire him. But time and time again they have demonstrated that they don't and so they won't.

A filthy disgusting cesspit of a club from top to bottom and the sooner football is rid of that despicable Mourinho the better.

She's better off out of it and hopefully will find a better job where her ability and professionalism will be appreciated.

Spot on :ok:

You did forget to mention that he used abusive sexist language towards her.