Aberdeen And Hearts - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen And Hearts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn.

That flag has been around for years. It's got f*ck all to do with 'No'. (as much as I don't like it)

Did your team team get beat today despite going all out for a 0-0 draw at home ?

Edited by Rossy

Aberdeen could reject the offe you know.

Mackay Steven is not good enough to some on here and Ciftci is rotten.(my opinion) You got a fair price for Armstrong, Steven was leaving on a free anyway and we actually paid you for Ciftci. Blame your own board for accepting Celtics offers. And stop stealing g queens parks best players.

All fair enough, but don't complain about lack of competition. I can't really fault Celtic for signing everyone in sight when the rules allow it and they can afford it.

The rules need changed though. A sport with no competition is not really a sport.

All fair enough, but don't complain about lack of competition. I can't really fault Celtic for signing everyone in sight when the rules allow it and they can afford it.

The rules need changed though. A sport with no competition is not really a sport.

It should be changed from the top. As much as America get Pelters at times they have they're sports sorted very fairly. Salary caps are a great thing and the draft, although it probably wouldn't work in football, is a great thing.

Salary caps would make a huge difference to the game and spending caps too.

The American system is all well and good when the sports are more or less centred around one country.

Unless every football playing country in the world (or at least all the big European nations) agreed to change the system then it would never work in Scotland.

Not necessarily. We could have rules in Scotland and still have teams compete in Europe.

It will never happen but what would even the field would be revenue sharing, similar to NFL. All gates split, replica shirts etc owned by league and revenue split. Even prize money paid evenly to everyone so that the better teams aren't getting paid more. All just an unrealistic dream though.

The American system is all well and good when the sports are more or less centred around one country.

Unless every football playing country in the world (or at least all the big European nations) agreed to change the system then it would never work in Scotland.

Yeah when I said from the top I meant across the board so obviously Fifa or at least Uefa would have to be involved so never going to happen. And as Iain saya above all revenues etc shared. Nae chance