Tickets - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Slide tackle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked more like dozens for their game against Georgia :blink: How do they sell tickets for their (home) end anyway?

They have sold season tickets, but also seems to be through a ticket shop in Gibraltar itself (not really seen anywhere online that sells them)

• 5 months later...

Just looked at this site and it says

` Gibraltar Football tickets are very popular and in high demand. We only sell official Gibraltar Football tickets and our prices are excellent.`

These guys are obviously in the know so it might be best if we all buy a couple of the 300 euro ones each

Be careful what you are saying as there are quite a few gullible chaps on here.FFS it is blatantly obvious we will get as many as we want for this game.

22 tickets for 150EUro not bad Edited by jimstroma

• 4 weeks later...

Do we think that all SSC members will get a chance to buy tickets for this? On 1 point and not been fortunate enough to build on it.

Yeah I would think the Gibraltar FA will be looking to cash in and give us as many tickets as we want.

Would be hoping for an announcement shortly after the Ireland game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not been to a game this campaign - will it have to be a case of asking someone who has points to get me and a few of my mates tickets or do they ever go on general sale...?

Gibralter have a mixed section so you might be able to get tickets of the gibralter fa