Barcelona Now 4-1 Down... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barcelona Now 4-1 Down...

John Guidetti (yes him) just scored a very good goal to put Celta 4-1 up with 7 minutes to go. Celta will go top of La Liga

However, as we all know from the English press there are only two teams in Spain and no one can give them a game

Yeah but are Barcelona the Aberdeen or the Celtic of the Spanish League??

John Guidetti (yes him) just scored a very good goal to put Celta 4-1 up with 7 minutes to go. Celta will go top of La Liga

However, as we all know from the English press there are only two teams in Spain and no one can give them a game

I hope the BBC have Chick Young on suicide watch :yikes3:

Exactly like Goodwillie .Why did you mention an Aberdeen player ?

Btw you mentioned the wrong Aberdeen player to me because I feckin hate him with a passion and wouldn't have him anywhere near our team.He is a horrible human being.

What makes you think I was looking for a rise? I genuinely meant it sincere. He comes to mind. Chunky guy with a sleeve tatt.

don't rise to him mate, he's just another Aberdeen fan on the boil.

Do you want some brasso for that neck ?

You come on here once every two weeks and fire around 50 trolling posts about Aberdeen in the space of two minutes and then spend the next 8 hours crying when anybody says anything to you.

Do you want some brasso for that neck ?

You come on here once every two weeks and fire around 50 trolling posts about Aberdeen in the space of two minutes and then spend the next 8 hours crying when anybody says anything to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he is referring to the growth pills which Messi took for years when younger.

Medically prescribed drugs which were required to help with his lack of growth hormone?

Some folk need to stop believing all of the world's conspiracy theories.