Advice - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Advice

UlsterScot

I'm just looking for a wee bit of advice as to where we can have our pre-match drinks. We are staying in a hotel in Argyle Street and are planning to make our way to Hampden early ish. Any bars close to the ground we can go to or are we better staying in the city centre until it's near kick off time

Do both , have a few in the city centre , iron horse bar on west nile street is good and then head to the Shed near Hampden which starts at 4 till 7 and is a 20 minute walk to the stadium , hope you have a good time mate whatever yiu choose to do

This.

I'll just stick to where I know. The Grapes Bar in Govan. At least the advice will be true and reliable. See ya's the mara night.

We Are The People

Was going to give you some genuine advice there until you outed yourself as a w@nk.

Ah well

Edited by At U Peter

Brilliant lads. Reading these comments was like being at a night at the Apollo. Comedians everywhere. It was good winding you's all up loved it. I genuinely hope Scotland qualify for France. I would say the same about Wales and England too. Northern Ireland will be there and I hope we can all get completely steamin together

We Are The People