Best Player In The Championship? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Player In The Championship?

Obviously biased, but Scott Allan is ripping up the league at the moment, watched him when he was at Pompey and he is playing as well now as he was there. We have him on a 2 year contract, cant see us holding onto him though in the summer.

I like the boy Cummings at Hibs, think he looks like he could be a player. I've been impressed by Paterson and Holt at Hearts any time I've seen them and McLeod is undoubtedly our shining light.

Cummings is blowing hot and cold at the moment. Allan is on fire though, watch out for him on the 27th when you come through to us.

Cummings is blowing hot and cold at the moment. Allan is on fire though, watch out for him on the 27th when you come through to us.

Given that he apparently wanted to come to us and McCoist either couldn't or wouldn't get it sanctioned then I've no doubt a hattrick awaits.

Most consistent player in the league so far has been Gomis at Hearts. Pretty much guarantees you a 7/8 out of 10 every single week. Sometimes nothing fancy but solid, keeps the ball, great with the younger players and made immediate impact on our team. Player of the year so far both for us and overall.

Ozturk is turning into a real leader as well as a very decent player, Sow if he can get fit should be top goalscorer or thereabouts come May and Buaben similar to Gomis would be in any discussion over best 11. Elsewhere Allan is obviously a stand out for Hibs and Malonga is scoring goals, McLeod for Rangers is clearly their top man and also a mention for Reilly at QofS who is definitely a handful.