Time To Call Off The England Game? - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Time To Call Off The England Game?

dandydunn

can i ask where you intend to play it since about 40k tickets have already been sold.

you come out with some crackers sometime but this has to be one of your gold plated best yet.

well done.

Hopefully it will be moved to Aberdeen. Only reasonable ground in Scotland it could be played in which would discourage English EDL and Scottish EDL to attend.

True. It'll also be easier for the Aberdeen ISIS boys to head along.

:lol:

Sheds would be good,but I suggest garthdee,as I'm moving there from Mastrick,so as convenient as your suggestion is at the moment,it will be less handy come November.

I've also had to pull the bairn out of his fitba training because I can't get to sheds in time with him after work,so he'll be really pissed off if I head there for the Scotland game with no excuses about time.

Edited by dandydunn

I fear there could be riots and if the police dont keep a lid on it this game has the potential to have some of the worst trouble ever seen at a football game before or after.If so it could spell the end of the fixture and all because the sfa have no brains and dont think about the people of this country plus they are consumed by greed.I hope i am wrong tho.

I don't think there will be any major trouble, England wont bring many fans for a midweek game in November, the prices will mean its not a sell out, everyone is depressed, it will probably be pissing down and the game will have about 22 substitutions.

I predict the only trouble will be in a pub somewhere in the toon where a student turns up with an England shirt on and gets a smack in the mush for something completely unrelated. The Daily Record will of course call it a hate crime.

I don't think there will be any major trouble, England wont bring many fans for a midweek game in November, the prices will mean its not a sell out, everyone is depressed, it will probably be pissing down and the game will have about 22 substitutions.

I predict the only trouble will be in a pub somewhere in the toon where a student turns up with an England shirt on and gets a smack in the mush for something completely unrelated. The Daily Record will of course call it a hate crime.

Rightly so, students should stick to thier own haunts.

England fans will sell as many tickets as we give them .

There will be plenty without tickets.

Play it in a YES toon, Dundee. Have the first half at Dens and the second half at Tannadice

Who gets to sell the half-time pies that we're all boycotting?

You haven't thought this through, have you?

Edited by Flure

haha.

Mind you could buy them?

Can't remember it but been told about it. I'm from the Pizza and Hot Dog generation. It would be better than half of the pish you get now a days.

Theyre like the pizzas you made at school from a heel with cheese and a bit tomato sauce on it, then get fleeced 3quid for the pleasure lol