Problem Booking Roi Tickets Using F&f? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Problem Booking Roi Tickets Using F&f?

vilnius1

Evening all. I'm trying to book tickets for myself and 8 mates, who are all SSC members, but when trying to do this using the Friends & Family facility I get a message saying I can only book 1 ticket for this game, for myself, and not any more. Odd as I booked tickets for the same number of SSC members for the Georgia game just a few weeks ago. Anyone else had this problem?

Evening all. I'm trying to book tickets for myself and 8 mates, who are all SSC members, but when trying to do this using the Friends & Family facility I get a message saying I can only book 1 ticket for this game, for myself, and not any more. Odd as I booked tickets for the same number of SSC members for the Georgia game just a few weeks ago. Anyone else had this problem?

Have you selected each of their names individually in the drop down box.

Ok vilnius and it will be something stupid thats causing the problem as we have had that when trying to get our tickets.1 boy had forgot to join the ssc and another had went and got a season ticket without saying.So when our chairman tried to order the tickets he had problems and eventually had to phone to sort it out. :-))