England/ Ireland Games - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England/ Ireland Games

KennethV

I was in an hours Q that only took 25 mins. Got in and Got Ireland tickets and now having to re-queue for England. I again said 58 mins but after 10 mins I only have 12 to go.

8 together Lisbon Lions Upper, front row. £32 per ticket (For Ireland)

Got exact same seats for England game. £79 for the two matches. Price is high IMO although I would be less annoyed at paying this if the other games were more reasonable.

Whilst we can debate all day about the stupid price for football all over the UK, in todays market, the price of Ireland and England is probably what I would have expected.

Of course if it was up to me I don;t think we should be paying any more than £25 for any game but then that's just not going to happen.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to ring to order as I was away on Tuesday. Got told £40 cheapest for Ireland & £52 for England!

Looking at these posts it doesn't seem to be the case & not happy at having been told this & having to fork out a fortune.

I've even had to pay £7.50 postage as the total cost was over £200!

I had to ring to order as I was away on Tuesday. Got told £40 cheapest for Ireland & £52 for England!

Looking at these posts it doesn't seem to be the case & not happy at having been told this & having to fork out a fortune.

I've even had to pay £7.50 postage as the total cost was over £200!

i ordered 4 £32 tickets online for us this morning for the Ireland game, loads of £32 tickets left.

i ordered 4 £32 tickets online for us this morning for the Ireland game, loads of £32 tickets left.

I rang the Supporters Club up when I read this, they couldn't understand why I'd been told this & cancelled those tickets for me.

I ordered again online & got tickets for £32 Ireland & £45 England.

Can we see the England game selling out? Will the Vote influence attendance???

Didn't think it would before the vote but now I reckon there is not a hope in hell of this selling out. Can see the England fans being a bit more interested now though, simply for piss taking purposes, and to be honest who can blame them. I'd be doing the the same if the shoe was on the other foot

Edited by stephend5587

Won't be going so I'll be sitting in my house having a cup of tea reading a book. Will probably never watch another Scotland game. Feck all point when the team will be disbanded shortly.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU THE FOOTBALL TEAM WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE REAL FANS UNLIKE YERSELL CHEERIO

BEST PLACE FOR YOU THE FOOTBALL TEAM WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE REAL FANS UNLIKE YERSELL CHEERIO

Could you PLEASE put the caps lock off? I am already experiencing a post vote hangover and all your shouting is really bad form! Thank you.

Edited by sub50

No, but at a discounted rate the $FA could see this as a money eaner.

I bought season tickets for me n the mrs as we will be going to all the games anyway, if they decide on selling the tickets cheaper then I'll be looking for the difference back so can't see that happening

Getting bored reading about politics as a reason for not going to the games. If you don't go someone else who does want to go will fill your seat, get behind the team FFS. England and Ireland WILL sell out Georgia 45K min

Some of the people in the huff on the politics front will regret not going when tickets are no longer available.