England/ Ireland Games - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England/ Ireland Games

KennethV

Getting bored reading about politics as a reason for not going to the games. If you don't go someone else who does want to go will fill your seat, get behind the team FFS. England and Ireland WILL sell out Georgia 45K min

Some of the people in the huff on the politics front will regret not going when tickets are no longer available.

None of the 3 games will sell out. Ireland will be the biggest crowd with the local Irish in amongst the home fans.

I won't regret not going. The folk who are willing to be ripped off and happy to be hypocrites are welcome to my seat.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypocrites why?

Did you go to Wembley last year?

Yes I went. The hypocrites are the No voters who'll turn up and there will be plenty.

There's no reason to go to this game. It's a meaningless friendly with the very big chance of trouble. I'm not subjecting my kids to that kind of atmosphere just to line the SFAs coffers.

RB no matter the circumstances...a Scotland v England match is NEVER meaningless!!! The 20,000 TA who gave Wembley a visit last year certainly didn't think it was meaninglessness!

No matter if you are in the YES or NO camp this is about the Scotland football team, & we should ALL be behind them no matter what. I would walk a million miles....& so forth.

ALBA GU BRATH!

No Voters now should not be allowed to go to games :yikes3: RB you're having a laugh.

Some of the people on this forum amaze me! Depending on my experience over the next couple of games following Scotland I may not be back!

Cant wait for this great atmosphere in a 3/4 full stadium and the 'hardcore' thinking they decide who should and who should not support Scotland!

Yep you couldn't make it up eh? There will be thousands of Yes voters and thousands of No voters at all these games time to leave the politics sh*** behind

anyone who thinks otherwise is in cloud cukoo land. This board does not represent the 50000 who attend Scotland games.

England and Ireland WILL sell out and I hope we hump them both and have the place rocking

Going to book mine soon. Thought long and hard about going. Had a look at stadium plan and looks like it could well sell out. That's what made my mind up but the price for a friendly put me right off in the first place.

Tickets purchased for me and the burd this evening for England and Ireland games. Also got 4 tickets for Georgia game as going with another couple of folk. Grand total of £299 for 8 tickets and that was the cheapest tickets for all matches!! No way i was paying for the dear seats, getting fleeced enough by the SFA but still want to support the team, it was a bit of a dilemma whether or not to even buy tickets for this reason, that's why i never bought straight away, thought about it for a while, 3 wins and i'll be glad i paid!!

No Voters now should not be allowed to go to games :yikes3: RB you're having a laugh.

Some of the people on this forum amaze me! Depending on my experience over the next couple of games following Scotland I may not be back!

Cant wait for this great atmosphere in a 3/4 full stadium and the 'hardcore' thinking they decide who should and who should not support Scotland!

Try reading my post. I did not say they shouldn't be allowed to go. I said I don't understand why they would want to go. They obviously do not believe in Scotland as a nation but do support the "national" team? Where's the consistent view in that?

I cannot understand or excuse the blatant hypocrisy.

RB no matter the circumstances...a Scotland v England match is NEVER meaningless!!! The 20,000 TA who gave Wembley a visit last year certainly didn't think it was meaninglessness!

No matter if you are in the YES or NO camp this is about the Scotland football team, & we should ALL be behind them no matter what. I would walk a million miles....& so forth.

ALBA GU BRATH!

What does it mean then? Please explain as I only see empty rhetoric in your post.

After a lot of thought I have decided to go so just booked Jock stein upper. Looking forward to this game now espicially if good run of results in qualifiers. looks like it is selling well.