Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

If the game at Ibrox does not sell out, the blazers should hang their heads in shame for the pricing of the breifs.

A 17.00 kick off on a Saturday should have guaranteed a full house to roar WGS and the boys onto 3 points against Georgia.

Will be interesting to see the attendance.

Edited by Robroysboy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vast majority of the sections along the touchline (the £40 and £42 seats) are still showing good or very good availability on the ticketing website.

Copland Stand (£32) is almost sold out.

Supporters Club Sale closes a week on Monday so will be interesting to see the public take up of what's left.

I think if we do the improbable and get a result in Dortmund they're be a wee bounce in ticket sales for the Georgia game - but it'll still be considerably shy of a sell out.

I there is a YES result in the referendum ( which I think there will be) I can see this game selling out.

Either that or we get a result suit in dortmund , a point would be enough to see a huge surge in ticket sales. 40 pound or not.

I am yet to buy for this game and will do in the net few days. Price has been a major factor for me.

I am waiting to see how the referendum goes for the other matches though. My appetite for Scottish football would be severely diminished by a no vote. (Though I am becoming increasingly optimistic about a YES outcome).

No chance this game will be a full house. A couple of weeks ago Copland Road only had a mere couple of seats left, now it seems more seats are becoming available with the lower corner deck in Copland highlighted as 'very good'.

I don't see the general public sale snapping up the 'over priced' tickets and can see club deck being practically empty!