Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will be a sell out, although if

we get beat but give a positive performance in Germany it could help shift a few tickets. Pitty the game is on Sky, if it was free to view might encourage more folk to attend.

If we get anything in Germany I would bet my ball bag that it would sell out!

Edited by kmcca5

I doubt it will be a sell out, although if

we get beat but give a positive performance in Germany it could help shift a few tickets. Pitty the game is on Sky, if it was free to view might encourage more folk to attend.

If we get anything in Germany I would bet my ball bag that it would sell out!

I don't have sky and I'm not going,although I suspect you mean the other way round.

On 1 hand I really hope this sells out as we have a real chance of getting out of this group and the manager deserves it,and on the other I hope it doesn't to show up the toss*rs that run our game. He will no doubt come out and defend it like always.

Due to the obsene pricing by the SFA, unfortunately this will be 10k+ short of capacity. Why can we never get good leaders/decisions at board level (ie the SFA) and a good and capable coaching staff at the same time? By that I mean that there is always SOMETHING to put a dark cloud over a campaign (and sometimes before it even starts).

I have no problem with people not going - as I understand (with bizarre ticket increases and the UEFA 'week of football'). But for me it is more important to back the team than to be an extra £12 or so better off (per game). Therefore I will be in attendance at all home games (bar the Gibraltar game - as taking a boycott stand in that game, as I feel that we should win that comfortably without the 12th man that is our support).

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

Would be great to know the exact number of SSC members and the exact number of season tickets + Georgia tickets sold.

I think 80% of SSC members will be at Ibrox.

Not sure about that. I am a member, but f*cked if i am paying £42 to see georgia. i can afford it but its a principle thing - that price is a joke.

Edit to say consequently will be watching in the pub with 7 of my mates who normally go too.

Edited by ShedTA

i can afford it but its a principle thing - that price is a joke.

That was my original take, but after last night's performance and results, I've already cracked. I'm still not going to the home game V Gibrlatar, but I've little doubt I'll go the Ireland game in Glasgow now as well.

I'm still not going to Georgia, Ireland or Gibraltar. Can't justify £42 along the sides or £32 behind the goal for those games plus going to Dublin. With a kid on the way and not earning a lot as it is, there are bigger priorities ahead where my money will be better spent.

45,000 i'll take a guess at, there's a feel good factor around the national team at the moment and the best way to keep this is by turning up in numbers regardless of the price

Theres a feelgood factor about the team and Regan and the sfa are exploiting it. £42 to see Georgia is a disgrace. Its personal opinion - each to there own but object to it and wont be going.