It Makes A Change - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It Makes A Change

Your original post was structured in such to a way as too imply this incident was random attack on a passer-by and it's only in your frantic back-pedalling that the true picture has become apparent.

No, my original post was structured to highlight the total scumbaggery of someone thinking it's funny when their dog bites someone on the face.

You then accused me of lying, which I wasn't.

You just seem a bit overly defensive and randomly accused me of lying when I had absolutely no reason to.

As for "frantic back peddling". How funny.

Edited by Marky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your original post was structured in such to a way as too imply this incident was random attack on a passer-by and it's only in your frantic back-pedalling that the true picture has become apparent.

To be honest, a random attack on a passer by is probably less strange than someone's dog taking a chunk out of someone's face for a laugh. That's Deliverance stuff.

No, my original post was structured to highlight the total scumbaggery of someone thinking it's funny when their dog bites someone on the face.

You then accused me of lying, which I wasn't.

You just seem a bit overly defensive and randomly accused me of lying when I had absolutely no reason to.

As for "frantic back peddling". How funny.

Your original post was made to suit your biased perspective as evidenced by your subsequent revision.

You were lying,

Your original post was made to suit your biased perspective as evidenced by your subsequent revision.

You were lying,

Righto!

Do you think if you keep saying it, it will become real? Deluded fantasist you say?

I already said in an earlier post that I didn't think Larkhall was particularly a shithole to look at. I still maintain tho that it has an incredibly disproportionate amount of ne'er do wells for such a relatively small place.

That doesn't have to be a slight on you Larky....unless.....hold on....do you have a scary dug and a Rangers supporting mate with a nasty scar on his face?