Falcao - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The money being paid is mental. It's going to mean another very good but stupidly highly paid player misses out (Mata?) while a comically poor (but also highly paid) defender (Jones) continues to play.

Yes, they should have bout at least 2 very good defenders. I'll bet that they tried for some but didn't get them, for a number of reasons.

But.

Falcao is a superb player, bangs goals in for fun and is commonly known as world class. Like LVG said, when a player like Falcao comes available, you don't pass it up.

Time will tell if he is a waste of money. I sincerely doubt it.

Aye, but he'll realise he signed for Manchester's more successful club when he tries to get into the trophy room without sunglasses. :-))

have they used the space for a tanning salon now :wave:

Your in the chair at the airport, BTW! :wave:

Do we have to sit with him ? I can't be bothered with the constant " I am safe here aren't I " comments all the time. My favourite is when he gets close to tears when one of is goes to the bar or the toilet. :D

X20

Edited by jock strap

Do we have to sit with him ? I can't be bothered with the constant " I am safe here aren't I " comments all the time. My favourite is when he gets close to tears when one of is goes to the bar or the toilet. :D

X20

Del you have lost me no understand.

I would love to sit with yourself and Ed on our flight, but one hopes you are sat in the middle of Stuart and Horse from Preston you will shouting for mercy before the seat belt light goes out.

One is an absolute looney and the other is deaf so you should fit in well with your banter :-)) ..

Your in the chair at the airport, BTW! :wave:

I didn't listen to the clip but that is one song you boys are good at singing, maybe i am a bit jealous but we have always got our 5 times song to refer to.. :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: