Coupon - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet365 offer is back tonight.

Most obvious one seems to be backing under 3.5 @ 1/2 and then over 3.5 in play at 6/4 thus locking in £25 either way. Although I am convinced this is a trap by bet365 :lol:

Walk me through that.....?

Bet365 offer is back tonight.

Most obvious one seems to be backing under 3.5 @ 1/2 and then over 3.5 in play at 6/4 thus locking in £25 either way. Although I am convinced this is a trap by bet365 :lol:

Walk me through that.....?

Think I've got it. I stick £50 quid on -3.5 at 1/2 paying me back £75 and a £25 profit if it comes up. At the same time I use the free in play bet to back £50 on +3.5 at 6/4 paying back £25 if it wins (no stake paid back). Would the 2nd scenario not mean I'd be £25 down?

Bet 1 - £50 on under 3.5 @ 1/2

Bet 2 - In play (Risk Free) Over 3.5 currently 6/4

If its over 3.5 you'll get 125

If its under 3.5 you'll get £75 and your £50 in play bet will be credited back into your account.

Obviously there is a risk bet365 will clamp down on it eventually

Sorry should have made it clear FB - you need to put £100 in your account. No free bets - Its just money back for the in play one doesnt come up.

Ok so, £100 deposited. 50 quid on -3.5, pays £75 with profit of £25. I'll also put another £50 cash in play on the +3.5 which I get back if it doesn't come up as cash meaning my total cash is now £125. If it does come up it pays £125 anyway. And it's definitely paid back as cash and not a free bet?

yeh i did it last week and I know others that do it regularly. Only issue is waiting for the £50 to be refunded which can take a couple of hours. Defo refunded as cash (as the offer stands just now anyway)

@GoalAdviser gives 5 examples of how to bet each time the offer is on.

Like I said i'm sure they'll eventually catch on and someone will get their fingers burnt.

I'm just on either side to win and the draw. Was too lazy to look at anything else

Similar for me - it depends on odds each game but you can't lose unless you muck up your bet accidentally (or stupidly).

Aye that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow night (also because I fancy the draw)

Like I said that @goaladviser is good for options. One of them was over / under 2.5 in the first half. Only £6 if it doesn't land but a good few people making £200 off it tonight on Twitter