Champions League Round Of 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League Round Of 16

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts again tonight, some people don't like it but I think it's exciting.

PSG v Chelsea is the pick to watch tonight with Bayern also playing Shakhtar Donetsk.

Probably a game I would have gone out of my way to watch a few years ago. Now, I doubt I will bother. It isn't bitterness or jealousy, I just can't get excited about the CL anymore. I would probably watch Celtic CL games (or any other Scottish club if they were ever involved) if I was in but that would probably be about it.

PSG v Chelsea on council telly tonight

A Chelsea 1-0 defeat by a dubious pelanty please and John Terry sent off.

Can he score an OG before he gets sent off, please?

Thanks in advance.

OK so,

JT scores an OG - 1-0

later JT tackles SideShowBob in the Chelsea penalty box. No contact but SSB takes a dive and JT gets a red card. Zlatan scores the penalty

FT 2-0

i'll need to see what the bookies give me on that,

Using up a few minutes before I go to do the school run.......

By road

Stadium to stadium

777miles Munich to Lviv

767 miles Donetsk to Lviv

as the crow (or any other animal capable of flight) flies

City to city

574 miles Munich to Lviv

335 miles Donetsk to Lviv

You might get the odd exciting game but outwith their fans is anyone really intrigued by Man City and Barcelona playing each other again?

Folk who don't go to fitbaw and think giving Rupert Murdoch £100/month makes them a big fitbaw fan.

Folk who don't go to fitbaw and think giving Rupert Murdoch £100/month makes them a big fitbaw fan.

Can I ask you something re above. When you say it out loud do you say "fitbaw" or do you say "fitba" because I always think "fitbaw" looks a bit weird and sounds even weirder?!

Can I ask you something re above. When you say it out loud do you say "fitbaw" or do you say "fitba" because I always think "fitbaw" looks a bit weird and sounds even weirder?!

Have actually thought this myself. I say 'fitbaw' but would always write 'fitba'. My mate writes 'fitbaw'. Don't know why but I find it pretty unsettling :-))

I say "fitbaw".