Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know.

Surely to god we can't gift them any more goals?!

To have any chance at all, I think we need to score first.

If they get a goal and we need to score two, I think they'll end up getting a few as we chase the game.

Hopefully, it will be 0-0 until the last 10 minutes or so and we can win it with a late goal.

My head says 3-0 Inter, my heart says 1-0 Celtic.

Any posters going over?

When we drew them in the champions league they were playing behind closed doors. Was always quite gutted about that as its a ground I would love to visit. I know it's a bit of a cowp but to me it looks a 'proper' stadium, if that in any way shape or form makes sense? :D

Any posters going over?

When we drew them in the champions league they were playing behind closed doors. Was always quite gutted about that as its a ground I would love to visit. I know it's a bit of a cowp but to me it looks a 'proper' stadium, if that in any way shape or form makes sense? :D

A few of my mates (Italian) have season tickets, and I go now and again. Aye, it's a cowp, but there's something about it.

In hindsight, maybe it's because one of them has flat 2 minutes away, whose larder contains ample supplies of Glenfiddich.

Eh? Which goal did they gift us at Celtic Park?

One of their defenders volleyed the ball in to his own net for one of the goals. We can start with that one...

Their defending for the other two goals was also utterly abysmal.

Any posters going over?

Vistied the stadium in march 2015 with the tartan army, Walter Smiths debut. Nearly ten years ago! Michty me.

Great atmosphere and the TA were applauded by the italian fans at the end. In fact Bouffon the goal-keepr siad we were the best fans and wished the italains could create such an atmosphere. We sang doh-a-dear for what felt like 20 mins and I like many othes had lost their voice.

Even though we got beat I could not sleep that night due to teh adrenilan rush, great memories.