Ian Baraclough 7 Defeats And One Draw In 8 Games - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ian Baraclough 7 Defeats And One Draw In 8 Games

Not good enough,

You are out of your depth. Your signings have been poor and the team has gone backwards.

You should be on your way along with the board member who employed you.

Last chance saloon vs ICT, I have no confidence that you can escape relegation as you have lost the dressing room.

I have my doubts about him too, but I'm hoping we see a reaction on Saturday!

The players that let Mccall down are letting Barraclough down too. As well as playing a system that doesn't suit the players he has.

I've not been overly impressed with the majority of the signings, but it's hard to judge them on the little we've seen so far, Pearson looked exactly what we needed, and immediately got injured, he's due back on Saturday, but that kind of sums up the bad luck we've been having.

I have my doubts about him too, but I'm hoping we see a reaction on Saturday!

The players that let Mccall down are letting Barraclough down too. As well as playing a system that doesn't suit the players he has.

I've not been overly impressed with the majority of the signings, but it's hard to judge them on the little we've seen so far, Pearson looked exactly what we needed, and immediately got injured, he's due back on Saturday, but that kind of sums up the bad luck we've been having.

Hoping Ian can prove me wrong. Please prove me wromg on saturday vs ICT!!!!

Given the money spent on bringing in his own players, Steve Robinson as assistant, and now the fitness guy, as well as Scott Mcdonalds imminent signing, the club really are supporting him!

I have a slight concern that our squad is quantity over quality at the moment, but a lot of that pre-dates Barraclough.

He appears to have some great ideas, and is focussing on the right areas, he now just needs to get 11 players on the park set up in a way that they can win a game.

The 4/1 odds on a Motherwell win this weekend is great value. As an ICT fan, I'm mega concerned at how our team will line up on Saturday with Watkins and Warren suspended. Add to that, an energy sapping game on Tuesday and our recent inability to win games... NAP Home win.

With Scott McDonald signing, this should give motherwell a much needed lift. As far as I know Skippy is match fit.

If Pearson and McDonald play that could give them enough of a spark to scrape a win, fingers crossed.

Shame other results didn't go our way today, but what an improvement!

We got the reaction all the fans were looking for, they gave us something to shout about from first whistle to last. The return of pearson, an impact from McDonald, playing a 4-4-2 to suit the personnel....

We are all Ian Barraclough!

:P

Shame other results didn't go our way today, but what an improvement!

We got the reaction all the fans were looking for, they gave us something to shout about from first whistle to last. The return of pearson, an impact from McDonald, playing a 4-4-2 to suit the personnel....

We are all Ian Barraclough!

:P

:ok::ok:

Massive result, hopefully we can kick on and go on a run. At least now there is hope.