Celtic V Better Together Fc - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best way for Scotland's most successful and famous club to get back to winning ways by hammering these kid on title challengers on Sunday.

4 nil to Celtic :ok:

ASA proved you wrong....

Aberdeen to sneak a 1.0 though.

Edited by Debian

Genuine question.

When was the last time Aberdeen won one of these hugely anticipated games against Celtic? It seems to me that they bottle it every time, although i am happy to be proven wrong.

Not since last season.

Twice.

Once at Parkhead, the other at Pittodrie.

Here's the goal of the season being scored by Aberdeen, against Celtic, in a vital win.

We earned our European spot.

(You bought yours.)

Depends.

Do you want Celtic to win their fourth title in row, or would you like to see the Famous Aberdeen reset that count?

tbfh mate I wouldn't mind Aberdeen winning the SPL or Premiership whatever it's now called.

They deserve it, they have played well this season.

Bet no Aberdeen fan on this board could be as decent as that :ok: .

tbfh mate I wouldn't mind Aberdeen winning the SPL or Premiership whatever it's now called.

By saying what? That Rangers deserve to win the championship because they have played well? :blink:

Aye they couldn't bring themselves to be fair in respect to Rangers. And probably Celtic as well.

I'm not an Aberdeen fan but I'll be fair to rangers if you want.

They haven't played great this season and probably deserve to finish 3rd or 4th and not be promoted.

Also they should be given a real punishment for fans continued sectarian behaviour of serious fines and points deductions.

Can't be fairer than that.

I'm not an Aberdeen fan but I'll be fair to rangers if you want.

They haven't played great this season and probably deserve to finish 3rd or 4th and not be promoted.

Also they should be given a real punishment for fans continued sectarian behaviour of serious fines and points deductions.

Can't be fairer than that.

Lol I'm not looking for any sympathy, far from it. We're shite and we know we are.

Just making a point :ok:

They'll "deserve" it if they over take Celtic and accumulate enough points to win it.

Not by sitting behind them having played a game more.

Edited by At U Peter

Not confident about this...... Maybe it's just the nerves

I wonder what would happen if I complained about the title of this thread? Could I get the words better together FC replaced on the board permanently like O...R.....C or h.............u..........n

Just saying......

Edited by vanderark14