Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the huge financial gap between the club and resources available, it's a game Celtic should win easily.

Agreed.

Let's not be negative.

Celtic have played 60 mins with 10 men so hopefully that will work in your favour. Yes celtic should win the game at home but if Aberdeen go out and win their individual battles you will have a chance. The players have to go out and believe they can win and play the game not the occasion.

I'm not Aberdeens biggest fan but will be cheering you on, on Sunday as anyone who can break the OF deserves my support.

Been cheering for Hibs in the Championship for a while now. Would love to see them promoted.

You sound like McInnes :lol:

I think he said that even if we lost there would still be 33 points to play for.

A quick Google shows it was less than a year ago when they won 5-2 at Parkhead on the 3rd of May...

Hayes denied a stonewaller at 3-2.

Logan's first goal for the Dons...