Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now before our resident mopes jump in Im just trying to explain something and not condoning it.It has been mentioned Aberdeen fans sing Jimmy Saville songs at Celtic games.Well this just my explain where it came from.

11021266_1549250735327600_19106541477207

This place just gets worse. It's getting like Rangers Media right enough. I hope we fekking slaughter you kvnts tomorrow.

I didn't realise it's a noon k.o. - on a Sunday into the bargain! What a complete and utter joke.

Sky are showing it live and opted for the Norwich v Ipswich game at 14:00 It is a joke as there is no trains that arrive in Glasgow before ko.

Oh dear oh dear.Mope alert.

You're an idiot, I'll probably get banned for that but TBH I've had it with the TAMB, it seems that large numbers of my fellow Scotland fans are just as bad as the dafties from the VB.

I will remind you though that Jimmy Saville was a disgusting, predatory paedophile and had nothing whatsoever to do with Celtic, me, or any of your fellow Scotland fans who support other clubs.

You're an idiot, I'll probably get banned for that but TBH I've had it with the TAMB, it seems that large numbers of my fellow Scotland fans are just as bad as the dafties from the VB.

I will remind you though that Jimmy Saville was a disgusting, predatory paedophile and had nothing whatsoever to do with Celtic, me, or any of your fellow Scotland fans who support other clubs.

Can't beat a good old fashioned Internet meltdown

I posted it as we have been accused of singing songs about him when playing the IRA first 11 and thought that the photo was the reason behind it.How was Celtic FC started again? A boys club founded by a Priest was it not? I in no way condone people singing about a child abuser nor indulge in singing it myself.

Meanwhile someone on twitter is revealing that I reported someone on here so it seems the mods are complicit.

GihCE7kZ_bigger.jpegBaile Udain Ruadh ‏@MHossack 8m8 minutes ago

@rkingphoto This Tim person is going off on one about Aberdeen on the Tartan Army Board.He's a ####in internet grass as well boys haha #bunny rabbit

I bet that boy is bothered

I think you're right, you'll be happy you've sickened me off this place.

Don't be daft. You contribute loads - It may help a wee bit if you could balance things out a bit more though.

For example, if you'd 'slaughtered' Farrington for defending the racist (again) in your team on the other thread that would be credible.

Just a thought EK......

Don't be daft. You contribute loads - It may help a wee bit if you could balance things out a bit more though.

For example, if you'd 'slaughtered' Farrington for defending the racist (again) in your team on the other thread that would be credible.

Just a thought EK......

I've made my thoughts about him clear many times one here, I'm not his keeper. I tend to stay away from stuff like that.