Celtic V Aberdeen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Aberdeen

Am I right in thinking John Beaton is the ref? If so, it could have been much worse from an Aberdeen perspective.....

Celtic are certainly better than they were earlier in the season....but the Dons probably are too. I think there's a potential for a draw. Celtic's midweek adventures are an irrelevance - they have such squad depth.

Hope it's a decent advert for Scottish fitba and not about more shocking refereeing....

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VVD has said that "Aberdeen have a couple of good players".

Nice of him to say so. I think Celtic have a couple of good players too. Brown and Gordon are good and I've always liked there new lads Armstrong and GMS. The lad Johansen is beginning to impress me a bit too, he's maybe better than i thought he was.

I think Izzaguire is a very weak link and we can expose him....

Nice of him to say so. I think Celtic have a couple of good players too. Brown and Gordon are good and I've always liked there new lads Armstrong and GMS. The lad Johansen is beginning to impress me a bit too, he's maybe better than i thought he was.

I think Izzaguire is a very weak link and we can expose him....

If we can get Pawlett playing off Brown and running on to their centre backs, we'll be on to a winner.

Brown will have to foul him or let him run on to Van Dijk.

My concern is we play Pawlett wide.

I heard through our supporters cub that there will likely be trouble at this game and also tonight in central Glasgow. There are a hundred or so Dutch hooligans arriving today and will team up with the Green Brigade.Its been on the net that they will hook up tonight in the center and go looking for Sevco fans out watching the game tonight.Sundays game if your going its advisable to head into the ground early and not hang about outside the ground. Stay safe peeps.

I heard through our supporters cub that there will likely be trouble at this game and also tonight in central Glasgow. There are a hundred or so Dutch hooligans arriving today and will team up with the Green Brigade.Its been on the net that they will hook up tonight in the center and go looking for Sevco fans out watching the game tonight.Sundays game if your going its advisable to head into the ground early and not hang about outside the ground. Stay safe peeps.

Just shows you that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet**, Are you really that naive after the referendum?

The group of Feyenoord fans come over every year, they aren't hooligans and they certainly aren't over because of anything to do with the green brigade :lol:

**Especially when it originated from that Rangers supporters website called follow follow

Edited by At U Peter

If we can get Pawlett playing off Brown and running on to their centre backs, we'll be on to a winner.

Brown will have to foul him or let him run on to Van Dijk.

My concern is we play Pawlett wide.

I know we've had this debate before. My absolute preference is to have Pawlett through the middle but when it isn't working he needs to go wide (where he is effective too - especially with Rooney in the middle). I'm not entirely sure why, but against Celtic, possibly through arrogance, he seems to get more joy through the midde than against others. I would start him there and see what unfolds..... However, with Hayes missing, i suspect he will be wide.

*shakes heid*

*shakes heid*

Eck surely even you see this to be a threat.Ive been on their page so know what they are up to. Your best fans in the world will show their true colours come Sunday.Oh and I see they got themselves and their club into trouble again in Milan last night.

I wonder what kind of reception shay Logan will get?

Aberdeen fans going wild when he scores the first goal. I have a bad feeling this wi be another game that the topic on Sunday night will be the ref again.