Celtic V Aberdeen - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Aberdeen

Read the comments from the Dutch posters.Maybe not the most savoury bunch but it does show the likelyhood of trouble this weekend.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=44&a=a-warning-to-all

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really bugs me when people seem to forget that Celtic had a support long before the green brigade came on the scene.

So does that mean there will be no trouble because Celtic had a support before they came along? I have followed Aberdeen for years aye way before the Green Brigade came along and your fans constantly cuased trouble in Aberdeen and other towns they visit.Dont come with the we are the best fans in the world sh!te because you are far from it.

Oh well if the vanguard bears are saying it then you must be right.

Who wants my ticket for Sunday? I'm locking myself in the house.

Take a look at the twitter comments.This is just a heads up so nobody gets caught up in any trouble.Lets face it there will be a very high chance of things kicking off.

Read the comments from the Dutch posters.Maybe not the most savoury bunch but it does show the likelyhood of trouble this weekend.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=44&a=a-warning-to-all

If the VB are getting club owners to cancel Kano Foundation events them they are an even bigger bunch of fukwits than I previously thought they were. A bunch of thoroughly disgusting individuals.

So does that mean there will be no trouble because Celtic had a support before they came along? I have followed Aberdeen for years aye way before the Green Brigade came along and your fans constantly cuased trouble in Aberdeen and other towns they visit.Dont come with the we are the best fans in the world sh!te because you are far from it.

No it means that I find it annoying that people think the green brigade organise everything that's related to our support when, the Kano Foundation for example. is hee haw to do with them.

If the VB are getting club owners to cancel Kano Foundation events them they are an even bigger bunch of fukwits than I previously thought they were. A bunch of thoroughly disgusting individuals.

If you read the page in between ranting, you'll see that the police have cancelled the event(s).

I doubt that the scum who follow Feyenoord are coming across for a weekend of visiting museums and children's hospitals.

If you read the page in between ranting, you'll see that the police have cancelled the event(s).

I doubt that the scum who follow Feyenoord are coming across for a weekend of visiting museums and children's hospitals.

If you read the piece it was telling you that they are coming over for a charity night, which the scum that are the VB seem to have got cancelled.

Think it'll be a close game but think Celtic will edge it. Hopefully I'm proved wrong and we keep it interesting at the top for a wee bit longer. The pressure is all on Celtic who are expected to romp to the title not Aberdeen.