Celtic V Aberdeen - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Aberdeen

Fans of Mope FC didn't like being called no voters so they started their own. The wee lambs!

You see, I had the ability not to call this thread "Racist and Racist Apologists V Aberdeen". I know, I know, that makes me the better person. :wink2:

Now, any chance we can speak more about the game and less about p1sh?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one on here is a racist though.

I've no idea if anyone on here is racist or not but I wasn't referring to anyone on here. Actually, because I chose not to title the thread in such a manner, technicaly, I wasn't referring to anyone or anything anywhere).

Anyway, care to discuss the fitba?

I've no idea if anyone on here is racist or not but I wasn't referring to anyone on here. Actually, because I chose not to title the thread in such a manner, technicaly, I wasn't referring to anyone or anything anywhere).

Anyway, care to discuss the fitba?

I think Celtic will win comfortably on Sunday.

The casuals will kick fvck oot of feyernoord.

If it was the 90's and huge riots still happened. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

If anything does,it will be casual on casual,I doubt they will be picking people off at random in the streets.

And anyway,where are they gonna do this,the London road? The game kicks off at midday,I doubt the boozers will be full for hours before it or dandies will be wandering the mean streets of glasgow.

No-one on here is a racist though.

And no Aberdeen fans are "Better Together"

It's difficult to take your greeting on the other thread seriously, when you engage in similar pish against other teams.

I think Celtic will win comfortably on Sunday.

Celtic look better now than they have been at any other point this season. The team seems more settled, even with the introduction of Armstrong and GMS - they see to have slotted in well. I think this now saves you having to rely on the extreme averageness of Forrest (and some of those other crap lads you have that never get a game) and the relative inexperience of Henderson and McGregor. Biton must also be like a new signing for you.

Dons have strengthened a bit as the season has gone on too though. Although we've had some good results recently and remain on a fantastic run, I think we are still slightly unsettled in terms of strongest starting 11/positions. Missing Hayes is a real bow for us. McInnes has a huge part to play on Sunday. Not just selection and tactics but the preparation and mindset of players.

I hope for a decent game and something to make Scottish football proud.

There is a line and the paedo stuff crosses it but I don't think the better together stuff does. Unless you think voting no is as bad as sexually abusing children.

Maybe not but the point is not all Aberdeen fans are No voters so labelling the club "Better Together FC" is uncalled for, especially when Edinburgh had a higher No vote so why single out Aberdeen and not the two Edinburgh clubs?

I'm a Dons fan who voted yes btw.

Edited by John_B81

Maybe not but the point is not all Aberdeen fans are No voters so labelling the club "Better Together FC" is uncalled for, especially when Edinburgh had a higher No vote so why single out Aberdeen and not the two Edinburgh clubs?

I'm a Dons fan who voted yes btw.

Don't worry. Hearts got it big time when we hammered them a few months ago.

Oh how we laughed

If you read the piece it was telling you that they are coming over for a charity night, which the scum that are the VB seem to have got cancelled.

The (stupid) Celtic scum texting, tweeting and posting about attacking huuns and Aberdeen fans got the event cancelled.

Seems to me that the Feyenoord fans are hardly coming over for a 'çharity night'.

I hardly expect you to accept any any blame on the part of Celtic fans though.

The (stupid) Celtic scum texting, tweeting and posting about attacking huuns and Aberdeen fans got the event cancelled.

Seems to me that the Feyenoord fans are hardly coming over for a 'çharity night'.

I hardly expect you to accept any any blame on the part of Celtic fans though.

The event is still on, it will pass without any problems and the charities involved will make some money. There will be no trouble at the game and on Monday you'll be crying about something else.