Falkirk V Newcastle B - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Falkirk V Newcastle B

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the game back. Bloody hell it was grim.

I was on the line at an under 17 semi final earlier and i can say, without any hint of exaggeration, the quality of football on show was better where I was.

We seem to reach new levels of horseshit with each passing fixture. You khunts must be loving it :D

I was on the line at an under 17 semi final earlier and i can say, without any hint of exaggeration, the quality of football on show was better where I was.

We seem to reach new levels of horseshit with each passing fixture. You khunts must be loving it :D

Bit hard on Falkirk. Thought we were the only team who wanted to play football, as we have played all season. Moshi was Rangers best player and all he done was hoof the ball.

Bit hard on Falkirk. Thought we were the only team who wanted to play football, as we have played all season. Moshi was Rangers best player and all he done was hoof the ball.

Not sure I can agree there. I know you lads do knock it about well but I didn't think there was much of that on show last night.

Would agree with Houston though, you did look more likely and will see it as a chance missed.

I agree. Regrettably (!), I've got a wee relation who plays for Celtic U15's. Watched him the other week - incredible game of fitba. Great standard of play. I can honestly say it was better than some of the dross I've seen in the spfl this season.

Maybe there's hope for the future.

I agree. Regrettably (!), I've got a wee relation who plays for Celtic U15's. Watched him the other week - incredible game of fitba. Great standard of play. I can honestly say it was better than some of the dross I've seen in the spfl this season.

Maybe there's hope for the future.

Thing is last night was only the development league so these are lads aren't even deemed good enough for Club Academy which is a step up.

I had Celtic under 17's earlier in the season. Played some outstanding stuff. Everything on the deck and all playing with their head up.

You wonder what happens to these laddies by the time they are ready for the spl