Falkirk V Newcastle B - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Falkirk V Newcastle B

Thing is last night was only the development league so these are lads aren't even deemed good enough for Club Academy which is a step up.

I had Celtic under 17's earlier in the season. Played some outstanding stuff. Everything on the deck and all playing with their head up.

You wonder what happens to these laddies by the time they are ready for the spl

The usual, Angus. The first team sign overseas dross, and the boys end up playing junior, or robbing post offices.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual, Angus. The first team sign overseas dross, and the boys end up playing junior, or robbing post offices.

Yup either that, fill the team with over the hill, useless journeymen. My club is the worst for it. Sign dross such as moshni, black, Boyd, smith, peralta, zaliukas, simonsen et all and then decide to offload guys like McLeod and Telfer.

It would be funny if it wasn't so ing tragic!!!

I only just noticed at the the last minute that was on - added to my viewing backlog on the TiVo.

Well worth watching, some rare concert footage, John Peel playing Atmosphere at the wrong speed and interviews with Annik (booo), Hooky, Barney and Stephen. It actually brings home how special Joy Division were and how crap many of New Order's albums were.

Tremendous:-

B-7KgEPWoAAP7-c.jpg

It looks like we'll be getting another crack at the Ramsdens next season but hopefully not with the same over paid under performing clowns. And hopefully with an actual coaching team in place.

Surely McDowall can be sacked based on the fact he isn't actually doing his job?

It looks like we'll be getting another crack at the Ramsdens next season but hopefully not with the same over paid under performing clowns. And hopefully with an actual coaching team in place.

Surely McDowall can be sacked based on the fact he isn't actually doing his job?

Hopefully this time next week we will have a new board which can galvanise the club from top to bottom. The fans will return in their droves and we can look at appointing a manager who wants to be there?

Perhaps I am being overly optimistic...

Hopefully this time next week we will have a new board which can galvanise the club from top to bottom. The fans will return in their droves and we can look at appointing a manager who wants to be there?

Perhaps I am being overly optimistic...

I'm glad you added the final sentence, it read a bit daily record upto that point.

Honest question, do you really think the fans will turn up if Rangers were in the championship next season?

I understand and agree with them not turning out for off the park reasons, but I'm always a bit suspicious it's made easier by the poor stuff on the park.

I'm glad you added the final sentence, it read a bit daily record upto that point.

Honest question, do you really think the fans will turn up if Rangers were in the championship next season?

I understand and agree with them not turning out for off the park reasons, but I'm always a bit suspicious it's made easier by the poor stuff on the park.

I reckon they will, giving we have a decent appointment as manager and a team that start to look as if they are interested.

We need to get the likes of Lee McCulloch and Ian Black to feck as well.