Motherwell Fc's Last Through Of The Dice - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Fc's Last Through Of The Dice

Imagine the scene, Motherwell and Rangers in the play offs ,

Gers are 1 up with three minutes to go and Scott MacDonald scores two in the last minute to keep Well up.....

Anyone got odds for that ....

Imagine the scene, Motherwell and Rangers in the play offs ,

Gers are 1 up with three minutes to go and Scott MacDonald scores two in the last minute to keep Well up.....

Anyone got odds for that ....

I was texting my mate about this the other day!

Would be brilliant, all the better because ultimately helicopter Sunday meant nothing to motherwell, other than a great GIRUY.

The massive flaw in this fantasy is that I can't see Rangers beating hibs over 2 legs!

I was texting my mate about this the other day!

Would be brilliant, all the better because ultimately helicopter Sunday meant nothing to motherwell, other than a great GIRUY.

The massive flaw in this fantasy is that I can't see Rangers beating hibs over 2 legs!

.. but you can see the Well finishing as high as second bottom? ;-) :wink2::wink2:

:wink2:

.. but you can see the Well finishing as high as second bottom? ;-) :wink2::wink2:

:wink2:

This time last Saturday, no way, tonight, I'm feeling a lot more positive! As long as normal service isn't resumed next Saturday v killie, I'm looking at catching thistle!

Jim Goodwin v Lee McCulloch in a steel cage match instead of a play off?