Waiting List - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Waiting List

washboarder

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I phoned the SSC earlier, and they're having a meeting about the tickets this afternoon. There have been "a number of cancellations" (fancy that??), and if you're on the waiting list and are successfully allocated a ticket, they'll be in contact shortly.

I phoned the SSC earlier, and they're having a meeting about the tickets this afternoon. There have been "a number of cancellations" (fancy that??), and if you're on the waiting list and are successfully allocated a ticket, they'll be in contact shortly.

Did they say when tickets are due to be posted out?? I leave next Monday and know off folk leaving this Friday and still no tickets!!

hope you get a ticket mate can't understand for the life of me as to all them cancelations

Did they say when tickets are due to be posted out?? I leave next Monday and know off folk leaving this Friday and still no tickets!!

I had to phone them last week as I didn't get the e-mail conformation, didn't want to travel all that way for a mix up. Told me my tickets would be with me early this week.

someone on the TAMB facebook thread claimed he had been told everyone on the waiting list would get a ticket - not sure whether that is correct or not....

GZ

I said it on another thread on here I was told that they would imagine that anyone on waiting list should be ok but obviously they couldn't gaurentee it.... They are expecting a lot of cancelations this week and early next week

I said it on another thread on here I was told that they would imagine that anyone on waiting list should be ok but obviously they couldn't gaurentee it.... They are expecting a lot of cancelations this week and early next week

Some calls were made today.

It says on the travel and safety advice email that tickets will be posted in the middle of this week.

i called them when i got back from holiday last week as i'd missed the email. as had my mate as he was on holiday too. they said then that there was approx 80 on the waiting list but the waiting list would then be dealt with on a points basis. i'm a 9 pointer and my mate's on 8 and we got a call this afternoon to say that we were both getting tickets.

the ridiculously short lead time for ticket sales is pretty far from ideal. i know a lot of that is outwith the hands of the SSC but they could've given a bit more notice or worked with ATAC to arrange 100% ticket uplift in Tbilisi. they could even have "sold" virtual tickets to club members and then confirmed (or not) those sales once in receipt of the physical briefs.

i called them when i got back from holiday last week as i'd missed the email. as had my mate as he was on holiday too. they said then that there was approx 80 on the waiting list but the waiting list would then be dealt with on a points basis. i'm a 9 pointer and my mate's on 8 and we got a call this afternoon to say that we were both getting tickets.

the ridiculously short lead time for ticket sales is pretty far from ideal. i know a lot of that is outwith the hands of the SSC but they could've given a bit more notice or worked with ATAC to arrange 100% ticket uplift in Tbilisi. they could even have "sold" virtual tickets to club members and then confirmed (or not) those sales once in receipt of the physical briefs.

Fair play you were away on holiday and you guys obviously go to a hell of a lot of away games so please don't take offence to this comment it is no way a personal dog or go at you.. But please see it from the guys who are just starting out.... IMO I think it is very unfair to give spare tickets on a point basis as 2+ points had there chance fans on lower points are always complaining about not getting on point ladder most are unfounded moaning but IMO this should be a great opportunity for lower points members to get there foot on ladder so waited patiently for the window to open which fair play didn't coz they were snapped up rightly so by higher points so a lot once again played waiting game and took the time to phone the sfa to be placed on a waiting list and just because 2+ pointers ( as said not having a dig at you or anyone else in particular) missed there window they go to front of que which IMO makes a mockery of the sales window yes higher points should get first dibs but when opened to lower numbers surely they should then have a chance to buy before reopening window to higher points if any still available

I hope you have to pick up. I'm going to follow you and then do a runner leaving you with the bar bill. Just like you did to me last time.

Fair play you were away on holiday and you guys obviously go to a hell of a lot of away games so please don't take offence to this comment it is no way a personal dog or go at you.. But please see it from the guys who are just starting out.... IMO I think it is very unfair to give spare tickets on a point basis as 2+ points had there chance fans on lower points are always complaining about not getting on point ladder most are unfounded moaning but IMO this should be a great opportunity for lower points members to get there foot on ladder so waited patiently for the window to open which fair play didn't coz they were snapped up rightly so by higher points so a lot once again played waiting game and took the time to phone the sfa to be placed on a waiting list and just because 2+ pointers ( as said not having a dig at you or anyone else in particular) missed there window they go to front of que which IMO makes a mockery of the sales window yes higher points should get first dibs but when opened to lower numbers surely they should then have a chance to buy before reopening window to higher points if any still available

I agree with you on this one and I think most people would too under these circumstances. Hope everyone who wants a ticket will get one. I'm not going to this one (5 pointer) and didn't apply, got my Gibraltar tickets the other day though.

spot on