Jeremy Clarkson - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspended for apparently punching his producer, I don't watch Top Gear however could they just not do it with the other two for the last couple of episodes or draught someone in to take his place?

Just looked at a story that allows comments via facebook, seems the "leftists" have forced Clarkson out,a lot of right wing gun toting yanks setting up a petition and some folk not going to pay their license fee if he is gone.

Just looked at a story that allows comments via facebook, seems the "leftists" have forced Clarkson out,a lot of right wing gun toting yanks setting up a petition and some folk not going to pay their license fee if he is gone.

Is he that popular? I always thought he was just a badly dressed bufoon.

He seems to be some sort of deity for a lot of people. A few TAMBers as well.

I guess a lot of people have grown up watching him, I think that show has been on forever?

I could never get into it at all, I don't give a shit about cars and hate driving so I'm probably not their target audience.

I guess a lot of people have grown up watching him, I think that show has been on forever?

I could never get into it at all, I don't give a shit about cars and hate driving so I'm probably not their target audience.

I'm pretty much the same.

Snap. And he seems a bit of a to boot. A Daily Mail poster boy.

No ta. Thumping somone in the workplace should've the end of him.

J

We're you in the Tesco garage last Wednesday about 5.15 ?

We're you in the Tesco garage last Wednesday about 5.15 ?

I'm not sure? I travelled up from Pompey last Wednesday but I can't remember if I popped in on the way home!

I've just read that apparently Clarkston told a red top that he's enjoying a quiet pint and waiting for the fuss to blow over. He seems to think that punching someone because his dinner was late is ok and nothing to worry about, if I hooked someone at work I'd be done for assault! What an arrogant knob!

He is effectively the living embodiment of Mr Toad from Wind in the Willows these days.

I think its a case of he has grew tired of Top Gear years ago (yet gets paid far to much money for old rope), but does not want to go back to being a Talk Show host, or jump ship to ITV or C5.... and basically pushing to see what exactly he can get away with for his own entertainment.

Did the three of them not recently sign bumper contracts with the BBC that tied them down for life?