Alex Salmond - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of shyte. Not surprising though.

The parts about Putin and Mandela were clearly taken out of context for the article, but there is an underlying point to it. Sturgeon is First Minister and needs to stamp her authority on her party and government*. Deputy Dug danced rings round Sturgeon in FMQ's last week, in what was the worst performance I've seen from Sturgeon, she had no answers what so ever and to amplify the embarrassment Deputy Dug quipped "Perhaps we should ask Salmond".

* A difficult task given the media infatuation with Alex and Alex's infatuation with the media, but something needs to be done.

I think Nicola and Alex are a formidable team. It will take more than a disgustingly biased media to drive a wedge between them, which is clearly what they are trying to do. Nicola is the boss and it is easy for Salmond to do what he is telt, because there is very little that they disagree on. The media would love to find something but they haven't managed it yet.

Why is the writer trying to shoe-horn metaphors about skiing?

About 1/3 of that article is weird tenuous links between the situation and the classification of difficulty by colour on ski-slopes.

Scotsman have some weird writers.

Great speech fae wee Nicola there.

Agreed :shocked:

I'll need to look up SNP's position on TTIP, I keep hearing they only oppose it if it affects the NHS, but never anything on workers rights. But Flat Earth just informed me it goes deeper.

The £20m funding for women's services was pleasing, a positive outcome for the groups who have been lobbying against the cuts in the first place.

The young (23) lad could be someone to watch for and if he develops and labour heads back to their working class union roots, they could do well. Spoke about renting problems in North East, working zero hour contact for McDonald's, disabled mum, having to drop out of uni due to living costs. Still don't like the fact he's on a career path to be a politician (researcher, campaign manager etc).

He certainly is one to watch. Have you seen what he's been up to in the past?

The dirty little Northumbria anti Scottish and Welsh [student] nationalist.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-cream-of-the-crop/

Is there any chance that the Gordon Nawbags could all tactically vote and Eck lose the seat? Any one clued up on the Gordon poll ?

just regisered from overseas, and sent my proxy vote nomination today - maw will be telt to make sure she puts my vote towards salmond

Guest flumax

At least if that happens I'll be represented by one of the most senior Libdem in Westminster. She might even be their parliamentary whip or even leader, depending on their collapse.