Squad For Georgia And Poland Games - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad For Georgia And Poland Games

kmcca5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall

McGregor

Gordon

Hutton

Robertson

Martin

Hanley

Berra

Bardsley

Forsyth

Greer

Bannan

Brown

Fletcher

Mulgrew (suspended for Georgia I know)

Morrison

Anya

McArthur

Maloney

Burke

Dorrans

Bryson

Naismith

Fletcher

Martin

think that will be about right and this will probably be the squad throughout the campaign barring injuries and suspensions

Ihope the unionist no voter mcgregors no playing.

Definition of a bigot... A few other posters on here should also read it

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different political views, ethnicity, race, class, religion, profession, sexuality or gender.

This is from a Yes voter, it's sad that I need to clarify that but I assume some will attack my post

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

Would like to see us start up front with Tony Watt and Stevie May.

Both cracking youngsters who could form a partnership for years for Scotland.

Both Yes supporters as well.

Be great to have good people who actually believe in Scotland playing for us - they will it give 110%.

These games are way too important to try out untested players, especially upfront when we need goals. Tony Watt has only started a couple of games an been on the bench in Belgium.

May might be worth a call up on current form but Rhoads and McCormack would perhaps have a claim to be ahead of them in the pecking order.

Both cracking youngsters who could form a partnership for years for Scotland.

Both Yes supporters as well.

Be great to have good people who actually believe in Scotland playing for us - they will it give 110%.

Michael Stewart should be captain. He's a good Yes man and has played for Man Utd...before they were shite.

Edited by PASTA Mick

Really got my doubts we will see Watt in a Scotland squad any time soon.... now U21's are finished, would expect to see May in the squad for these games, as I think he is a player Strachan really rates.

Do not expect many changes from last squad, if Steven Fletcher fails to make it, suspect 3 strikers will be Nasimith, Martin and one from Rhodes and May (McCormack might be called up to allow for the loss of Mulgrew, but we will have Brown back).