David Bowie Deid - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

David Bowie Deid

l see that Bowie had an estate worth £70 million spilt between his family l would imagine that his family will earn similar in death did elvis Presley no earn more in death than alive due to massive royalties

Just read the article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35449063?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree about Young Americans, and also think that you should give TMWSTW another listen. It is different, but has a lot going for it.

This is one of my favourite Bowie albums at the moment - woke up on Saturday morning with the opening track in my head - I'd no idea why until I worked out I'd come home from a night out and stuck TMWSTW on - I just hope the neighbours like Bowie... It's certainly not his most experimental album but it's pleasingly weird.

I'd go as far as to stick it in my top five Bowie albums along with Low, Heroes, Station to Station and Blackstar.