Getting Auld - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think having responsibilities is the main drawback of getting old.

:lol:

I could deal with a 2 day hangover if I didn't have a 2 year old to chase around.

Went out until 5am last weekend, still had to get up at 8am.

:(

I was out for Superbowl Sunday yesterday. My heid is like mince the day. I had to take the day off of work which wasn't cool as I'm as busy as feck. I used to be able to go the whole three night drinking shift at weekends and still make my work on Monday. Not now. :(

I was out for Superbowl Sunday yesterday. My heid is like mince the day. I had to take the day off of work which wasn't cool as I'm as busy as feck. I used to be able to go the whole three night drinking shift at weekends and still make my work on Monday. Not now. :(

When you're a kid, your job doesn't matter as much, when I was in my early 20s I'd turn up in all sorts of states for my work. I also didn't think so carefully about driving the morning after.

Wouldn't change it mind you! (Despite sometimes thinking about running away as I watch paw patrol at 730am on a Sunday morning)

When you're a kid, your job doesn't matter as much, when I was in my early 20s I'd turn up in all sorts of states for my work. I also didn't think so carefully about driving the morning after.

Wouldn't change it mind you! (Despite sometimes thinking about running away as I watch paw patrol at 730am on a Sunday morning)

Nothing wrong with a bit of Paw Patrol. I was in picking up tickets for the show in Airdrie after the game on Sunday rather than hitting the boozer :lol:

#DadProblems