Tamb Facebook Page - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb Facebook Page

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed that for you Andy.

Pffft, I never altered any of your text or added words, yours dosent count :-D

As for crawling up Debain's arse, I'll assume it's becausd one of his posts made me laugh?

Sheesh I'll have to start paying Flure rectal rent.

Edited by andreimack

As for crawling up Debain's arse, I'll assume it's becausd one of his posts made me laugh?

:rollsmile:

Ok I may have dreamt it but did you not describe him (in a recent reply to him directly) as a "breath of fresh air"... ending with you calling him 'kid' and cyber chucking him one on the chin?

edit: now that I have typed that out it does seem unreal.

Edited by thplinth

Ok I may have dreamt it but did you not describe him (in a recent reply to him directly) as a "breath of fresh air"... ending with you calling him 'kid' and cyber chucking him one on the chin?

edit: now that I have typed that out it does seem unreal.

Oh hell yes, fanning the flames never felf so good ?

Tell me about it. I am more than happy to go down that road. But I notice when the trolls are not hhun trolls elements of the board lose its sense of humour... rapidly.

That's true, I'd like to think I hate everyone equally and show no preference though, it makes it easier for me to be a sanctimonious prikk when the need arises.

That's true, I'd like to think I hate everyone equally and show no preference though, it makes it easier for me to be a sanctimonious prikk when the need arises.

Hating everyone equally... now that is a slogan the whole world can unite behind.

(Thank God you are a carpenter and not some kind of messiah.)

Does Wibble come with his own decipherer?

Nah,

AM is mental - like JS only bigger.

Nae wonder I'm shit scared.

And have ye seen Taunton Davie... my erkie is a seive!!!

Just escaped... Manchester is a ... dunno - but I'm oot and free,

Edited by Wibble

When I read the posts leading to his suspension I am almost glad Scotland voted No. Almost. What an embarrassing arsehole of a man. I say embarrassing but only because he calls himself an nationalist. It only took a few Irish to turn up before he becomes indistinguishable from every other orange fanny in Scotland. This is exactly the kind of twat the SNP could do well without.

You should post this on the facebook page under your real name instead of slagging someone off behind a forum name

He's commenting on the TAMB comments made under the TAMB username of the person he's slagging off.

Why should he join a Facebook page about the TAMB to post comments that could be made on the TAMB about someone who made comments on the TAMB?

Surely that just defeats the point of there being a TAMB?

To be fair, "Indians should know better with their weak necks" on this thread

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=1741

is one of the funniest things I've ever read

This was a belter too...

Howz about we do the same as the Brits did back in the day when they stormed an Irish sprorts ground in Dublin and then ******** tatt tatt ratt tatt tat ratt tatt tatted the locals?