Tamb Facebook Page - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb Facebook Page

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's commenting on the TAMB comments made under the TAMB username of the person he's slagging off.

Why should he join a Facebook page about the TAMB to post comments that could be made on the TAMB about someone who made comments on the TAMB?

Surely that just defeats the point of there being a TAMB?

Apparently folk discuss folk from here on Facebook, which is the real world equivalent of looking around then dragging someone into the noisy machinery room to bitch about them.

Or was i guess since this one is out in the open.

Edited by phart

He's commenting on the TAMB comments made under the TAMB username of the person he's slagging off.

Why should he join a Facebook page about the TAMB to post comments that could be made on the TAMB about someone who made comments on the TAMB?

Surely that just defeats the point of there being a TAMB?

Well the person he is slagging is banned so cant defend himself and is only on the facebook page now and slagging someone off someone behind a forum name just makes him out to be another behind the keyboard hardman

He is posting as him on the facebook page

I know but we're talking about slagging folk off and not using real name, thplinth isn't doing anything Peever hasn't done this week either on the TAMB. So not sure why you'd condemn one without the other, i'll mark it down to bias as you know one party and not the other. I may be wrong though.

I know but we're talking about slagging folk off and not using real name, thplinth isn't doing anything Peever hasn't done this week either on the TAMB. So not sure why you'd condemn one without the other, i'll mark it down to bias as you know one party and not the other. I may be wrong though.

Im not condoning either, but one thing peever doesnt hide who he is

Edited by Al2014

Do Indians actually have weak necks though?

I've tried searching for this and I can't find anything to suggest that Indians are weak-necked.

If it is not real, then why would Peever claim that the man should have known not to do somersaults as his weak neck was a risk when it was not a real risk as it was a made up condition that only existed in Peever's head?

If it is not real, does Peever actually believe that Indians have weak necks?

If so, why?

On the other hand, If this is a real condition that afflicts Indian people then Peever is correct in his assertion that the man should not have attempted to celebrate a goal with a somersault as "Indians should know better with their weak necks".

If it is something that Indians do really suffer from, why is more not being made of this?

I've checked on medical sites and there's nothing; are Indians even aware that their weak necks could kill them?

When I read the posts leading to his suspension I am almost glad Scotland voted No. Almost. What an embarrassing arsehole of a man. I say embarrassing but only because he calls himself an nationalist. It only took a few Irish to turn up before he becomes indistinguishable from every other orange fanny in Scotland. This is exactly the kind of twat the SNP could do well without.

Exactly how is that being a 'hard man', Being a hardman would be making veiled threats.

Every word I said above is true. And it is not like I am the first to tell him. If he wants to post his noxious shite on here he better learn to toughen up before having a meltdown on facebook. I have never heard of something so pathetic. Is he still screaming at mod11 to go themsleves?

edit: and by the way he is suspended not banned so no doubt he will be on here threatening me in person sometime soon. Still won't make every word any less true.

Edited by thplinth

Exactly how is that being a 'hard man', Being a hardman would be making veiled threats.

Every word I said above is true. And it is not like I am the first to tell him. If he wants to post his noxious shite on here he better learn to toughen up before having a meltdown on facebook. I have never heard of something so pathetic. Is he still screaming at mod11 to go themsleves?

edit: and by the way he is suspended not banned so no doubt he will be on here threatening me in person sometime soon. Still won't make every word any less true.

Well you are callign him an arsehole on a forum, im sure if you were face to face with him you wouldnt say that to him

Well you are callign him an arsehole on a forum, im sure if you were face to face with him you wouldnt say that to him

Would he say this if he was face to face with the Irish posting on here?

(But you are right I probably wouldn't. I'd just think it.)

Howz about we do the same as the Brits did back in the day when they stormed an Irish sprorts ground in Dublin and then ******** tatt tatt ratt tatt tat ratt tatt tatted the locals?

Edited by thplinth

Pity the game is not a Croke Park, Then Peever could introduce himself and his views 'face to face' and not on facebook which is not the same thing now is it.

I do not know why he got suspended but I do not think it was over his charming rat tat tat post. It was probably more for exclaiming that there were too many tattie munchers on here before going on Ireland game threads and posting continual references to potatoes.

Pity the game is not a Croke Park, Then Peever could introduce himself and his views 'face to face' and not on facebook which is not the same thing now is it.

I do not know why he got suspended but I do not think it was over his charming rat tat tat post. It was probably more for exclaiming that there were too many tattie munchers on here before going on Ireland game threads and posting continual references to potatoes.

Im sure you could also met up with him face to face before the next game and discuss your comments about him

Im sure you could also met up with him face to face before the next game and discuss your comments about him

Why the should he?

Peever got banned for posting sectarian/racist shite which is against the board rules.

It was the Irish/tattie posts which got him banned and they were arsehole posts.

Now because Peever also posts the same sort of shite and also throws strops on Facebook, Thplinth needs to take time out before the next game to explain to Peever why Peever is an arsehole for posting sectarian/racist arsehole shite?

What planet are you on?

He suggested peever meets with irish to explain his comments i'm suggesting he could also meet peever to explain his comments abut him

You brought up face to face Thplinth to Peever first.

Thplinth rebuffed it and then brought up Peever meets the Irish.

So I'll ask again, why should he have to explain this comment?

When I read the posts leading to his suspension I am almost glad Scotland voted No. Almost. What an embarrassing arsehole of a man. I say embarrassing but only because he calls himself an nationalist. It only took a few Irish to turn up before he becomes indistinguishable from every other orange fanny in Scotland. This is exactly the kind of twat the SNP could do well without.

It's a pretty straightforward comment given what Peever posted to get banned/suspended, but maybe we should run through it again.

Peever posted several comments on more than one thread where he kept making "tattie" references to Irish fans and telling them to go home.

These posts were sectarian/racist in nature which is against the board rules and led to him being banned/suspended.

The reason they are against the board rules is because they reflect badly on the TAMB and TAMB users and reflect an attitude which is not wanted on here - an attitude that many on the board find embarrassing.

So when Peever made several posts with sectarian/racist implications that could embarrass the board - posts that could be said to be "arsehole" posts in that one would have to be an "arsehole" to go about making them - it would be fair to say that the man is an "embarrassing arsehole"

Thplinth like many others on this board - voted Yes in the referendum last month and He - like many others on this board - regard themselves as Scottish Nationalists.

Peever too is a Scottish Nationalist and was very vocal about his involvemnt with the Yes campaign.

As one of the central tenets of the Yes campaign was ensuring that a Yes vote was for inclusive civic nationalism and not ethnic nationalism, racism is something that many Yes-voting Scottish nationalists feel strongly about and it is something that they do not wish to be associated with.

So when Peever makes racist/sectarian remarks, this compounds the embarrassment we saw earlier as this also reflects badly on other Scottish Nationalists.

The SNP (or Scottish National Party for the layman) have a rule regarding racism for their members. It is a dismissible offence.

In this respect, an "arsehole" or "twat"(no need to be gender specific) who makes racist statements could well be described as "exactly the kind of twat the SNP could do well without"

Hopefully this should cover it.

Thanks and take care.

Got it Al, Peever intends violence for pointing out he was behaving like an arsehole.

Tell peever from me he is behaving like an arsehole, again.

Well you said he was an arsehole not behaving like one and he doesn’t even know I said that to meet him, I’m merely saying you are mouthy behind a keyboard