Calmac Man - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Calmac Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could never take to the dude. He would listen to no-one elses opinions smugly stating a condecendingly "No you're wrong" ad nauseum.

The poor kid made good, dragging himself from the gutter angle was laughable and Jeezo did he love himself?

I always presumed that his disappearence was down to the fact he'd finally realised he truly was made of chocolate and had eaten himself, savouring every last, sweet, delectable mouthful.

Pretty much.

In the topic I wrote about earlier with Jim Fairlie, he was so far out his depth but couldn't give up. I think Jim even helped him out with his argument.

He also had the gall to challenge Jim Fairlie on being a Nationalist despite Jim having being a Nationalist all his life and Calmac campaigning against SNP in previous elections.

i couldn't stand the bunny rabbit.

Edited by scoobydoo

• 4 weeks later...

Could never take to the dude. He would listen to no-one elses opinions smugly stating a condecendingly "No you're wrong" ad nauseum.

The poor kid made good, dragging himself from the gutter angle was laughable and Jeezo did he love himself?

I always presumed that his disappearence was down to the fact he'd finally realised he truly was made of chocolate and had eaten himself, savouring every last, sweet, delectable mouthful.

:rollsmile:

Look at yourself! :lol:

There are a whole bunch of people on here saying fond things about Calmac Man. How many do you think would have something positive to say about you?

Maybe you should take a wee step back and ponder that...

How many do you think would have something positive to say about you?

Maybe you should take a wee step back and ponder that...

I would since the Big Brother spat has long been forgotten

Id like to point out that Big Brother 6 is and was the only one i have watched - it was fabbo and can never be beaten

Edited by Ally Bongo

Didn't you used to be a bear? :lol:

Would be good to see Kernie round here again. I'd send him a friend request on Facebook, but that's a bit "stalkerish".

Calmac Man was one of the very few Nats on this board who actually had a clue about what he was talking about.

Decent bloke in the flesh too.

Calmac Man was one of the very few Nats on this board who actually had a clue about what he was talking about.

Decent bloke in the flesh too.

If only there were some unionists who knew what they were talking about