The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had never heard of her before this tv series ; but turns out she quite big in north america ; lot of it from 'princess bride'which seems to be of a similar nature to gregorys girl in the national/continental physche ; kids, teens & adults watch iti may be well out of touch tho ; as had no real idea of who robin wright was when she appeared on house of cairds(in this case i cannot say the original is better ; the FU references aside)

Sorry, but I've read this post several times, and I'm confused. Claire Danes isn't in Princess Bride, although Mandy Patinkin (Saul) is. As is Robyn Wright who you mention in your post, though I'm not clear why. Not a big issue at all, just curious.

Sorry, but I've read this post several times, and I'm confused. Claire Danes isn't in Princess Bride, although Mandy Patinkin (Saul) is. As is Robyn Wright who you mention in your post, though I'm not clear why. Not a big issue at all, just curious.

Dinnae confuse him - he probably thinks Mandy Patikin is female.

Clare Danes was in Romeo + Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio, for auchenyell's benefit.

Edit - the Gregory's girl ccomparison and the "big in North america" comments are bizarre.

I'd recommend watching Princess Bride, it's a great film that works on multiple levels, not just comedy or romance or action and not just for kids, auchenyell.

Edited by the_observer

Dinnae confuse him - he probably thinks Mandy Patikin is female.

Clare Danes was in Romeo + Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio, for auchenyell's benefit.

Edit - the Gregory's girl ccomparison and the "big in North america" comments are bizarre.

I'd recommend watching Princess Bride, it's a great film that works on multiple levels, not just comedy or romance or action and not just for kids, auchenyell.

apologies for the confusion, am listening to wife & kids talking about the film, they also read the book - princess bride

was driving when it was on the dvd screen in the motor

live in Canada ; lots of people seem to speak about this film, which tbh i'd never heard of - re the parallel with gregorys girl

doh ; they'd also watched romeo & juliet version . problem with half an eye on a film