Dundee Hamilton - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wouldn't say this is the start of any decline, Hamilton won three league games in a row without conceding any goals prior to the defeat at Dens. Only one of these was at New Douglas Park, they won away at Celtic Park and Fir Park.

Alex Neil has a good young team there with young Scots players right at the heart of it.

Wouldn't say this is the start of any decline, Hamilton won three league games in a row without conceding any goals prior to the defeat at Dens. Only one of these was at New Douglas Park, they won away at Celtic Park and Fir Park.

Alex Neil has a good young team there with young Scots players right at the heart of it.

cheers

as a dons fan it is refreshing to see someone brand new mounting a title challenge

the result at celtic, was quite remarkable (hitler invades sudetenland the last win there etc....)

last time i saw accies in the flesh was a 1-1 draw at pittodrie under ian porter field- young guy mcdonald (paul i think) - winger who everyone was raving about

unfortunately its likely a matter of time until celtic claw back the points

cheers

as a dons fan it is refreshing to see someone brand new mounting a title challenge

the result at celtic, was quite remarkable (hitler invades sudetenland the last win there etc....)

last time i saw accies in the flesh was a 1-1 draw at pittodrie under ian porter field- young guy mcdonald (paul i think) - winger who everyone was raving about

unfortunately its likely a matter of time until celtic claw back the points

Mounting a title challenge?! Are you feeling ok?

I remember Paul McDonald - pacy little winger. I think he went to Southampton along with another Hamilton player? (which one?)

Also, Adrian Sprott (great name!) scored at Ibrox to knock Rangers out of the cup also around that time.

I think it was Colin Cramb who went with McDonald, im sure he stayed down south for a good bit after that, I mind we had McDonald at Morton for a season, good wee player!!!!

Isn't Colin Cramb the only player to date that's played at least one game in all four top divisions in both Scotland and England ?

yeah have heard that before

cant believe we gave Falkirk £45k and Mojo for him. He was not very good for us

apparently the only Hamilton player to score at Old Douglas Park and New Douglas Park too

Mounting a title challenge?! Are you feeling ok?

perfectly

been overseas for 8 years now ; so bit out ot touch with the league

was listening to off the ball, and debate on whether to take their postion seriously etc

i did suggest at bottom of post that likley celtic will claw back points (as a way bigger club etc)

but its great to see clubs like accies and ict etc up there