League Cup Quarter Finals - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Quarter Finals

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a BBC radio Scotland bloke interviewing Guidetti and he was falling over himself to try and stoke things up asking things like "how much better is your team to their team" etc etc.

To his credit the young lad didn't fall for any of it but imagine what it will be like if the draw does produce an Old Firm game. :blink:

I heard a BBC radio Scotland bloke interviewing Guidetti and he was falling over himself to try and stoke things up asking things like "how much better is your team to their team" etc etc.

To his credit the young lad didn't fall for any of it but imagine what it will be like if the draw does produce an Old Firm game. :blink:

The thing I got me in that interview was Guidetti saying he used to set his alarm to get up and watch Old Firm games. :lol:

It's taken us several million pounds & a lot of patience watching Bangura, Balde, etc, but we've finally found a striker. Only downside is I can't see us keeping hold of him after this season.

I'm hoping for we draw Rangers in the semi. I can't even imagine how bad the build up will be if they were to get to the final - would be worse than Manchester. We have to play them eventually, so let's get it over with & dispatch them so they don't get a big day out at the final. I'm sure Utd or Aberdeen would beat them, but I'd rather it not be left to chance.

It's the strongest looking semi draw I can remember. Rangers are obviously the weakest side there, but they obviously add to it big time.

Whilst I agree that we will have to play them eventually. When they get promoted to the top league we know we will have to play them twice more. That may remove some of the circus around the match. A one off game would be horrible build up.

Whilst I agree that we will have to play them eventually. When they get promoted to the top league we know we will have to play them twice more. That may remove some of the circus around the match. A one off game would be horrible build up.

Thrice more ya wee scamp!

I heard that. It was cringeworthy journalism at its worst. Absolutely laughable.

Strange that when Rangers are really struggling both on and off the pitch that the level of childish vitriol goes up. I'd have thought it would have been the other way about.

Yeah, but that's the hvns for ya, vitriolic whether they're winning or losing