Hearts - Ann Budge - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hearts - Ann Budge

really impressed with her and the way she has changed Hearts off the field.

promising today to implement the living wage to all employees at HMFC

introducing the Gorgie Kids club this season before and after matches which is a fantastic idea and the wee one and myself have had a fantastic time both times we have gone.

Bringing all the catering back in house

as well as the well documented FOH and changes in management and personnel to make sure we learn from previous mistakes.

Its nice to have someone normal in charge for the first time in 30 odd years

introducing the Gorgie Kids club this season before and after matches which is a fantastic idea and the wee one and myself have had a fantastic time both times we have gone.

as well as the well documented FOH and changes in management and personnel to make sure we learn from previous mistakes.

Can we borrow her when you're finished with her?

Edited by Fairbairn

ran out of hot dogs after 10 minutes of the game starting on saturday. hope they do better than that with the in house catering going forwards.

ran out of hot dogs after 10 minutes of the game starting on saturday. hope they do better than that with the in house catering going forwards.

Hot dogs? Christ, I thought this was a thread about the Cubs or White Sox for a moment!

While I applaud any company that pays a living wage (an essential thing that must happen as law, IMHO).

It's a beautiful irony that it's Hearts (the team that stole so much money from small businesses and their employees) that makes me smile.

Let's gloss over that as it's good PR.

J

While I applaud any company that pays a living wage (an essential thing that must happen as law, IMHO).

It's a beautiful irony that it's Hearts (the team that stole so much money from small businesses and their employees) that makes me smile.

J

Ms Budge should not bear the sins of the previous regime.

Under new ownership they're obviously trying to go about things the right way; fair play to Hearts.

Edited by Charlie Endell

J

good to see you are still hurting

J

164325-rudi-skacel-hearts-5-1-hibernian-

J

That is nothing to do with the current owners though.

They have come in and are trying to rectify mistakes made by the previous owner.

Fair play to them,

That is nothing to do with the current owners though.

They have come in and are trying to rectify mistakes made by the previous owner.

Fair play to them,

No, but as a club the irony is wonderful. As I said the living wage misery be aplauded.

J