Tonev The Racist - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonev The Racist

Has deleted his Twitter too.

So yet another wee boy who flippantly uses casual racism and then doesn't have either the courage of his convictions nor the baws to apologise. He probably really does think he's hidden it from sight. Utter walloper who deserves the vilification coming his way.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Another 2 weeks of Celtic's bullying campaign underpinned by the Scottish media.

I feel sorry for Shay Logan....abused by a racist and now being made to suffer because Victim FC are unable to accept responsibility for anything.

Only in Scotland.... :(

I'd imagine a lot of what the SFA do wouldn't stand up to scrutiny.

It's just that only one team have the means or will to pay lawyers to pick holes.

:)

I don't think pointing out that you shouldn't be able to ban a player for 7 games on the strength of one players word is picking holes.

Edited by ek_celt

Another 2 weeks of Celtic's bullying campaign underpinned by the Scottish media.

I feel sorry for Shay Logan....abused by a racist and now being made to suffer because Victim FC are unable to accept responsibility for anything.

Only in Scotland.... :(

Do you feel the same way about the Celtic player that was subjected to racist and sectarian abuse at Tynecastle?

With The Rangers not in their league for at least 3 years Celtic had a great opportunity to "win friends" and create a good impression with other clubs safe in the knowledge that they would still win the league and be picking up some cups.

Instead they appear to have gone out of their their way to promote their own brand of total kvntishness at every opportunity.

Little wonder that they are now held in contempt by fans of just about every other club in the country.

With The Rangers not in their league for at least 3 years Celtic had a great opportunity to "win friends" and create a good impression with other clubs safe in the knowledge that they would still win the league and be picking up some cups.

Instead they appear to have gone out of their their way to promote their own brand of total kvntishness at every opportunity.

Little wonder that they are now held in contempt by fans of just about every other club in the country.

Should Celtic just roll over and allow a player to be convicted and banned on such flimsy evidence because the charge is racism?

Do you feel the same way about the Celtic player that was subjected to racist and sectarian abuse at Tynecastle?

I'm sure there was some, I just couldn't hear it for the bigoted, terrorist loving, faux-Irish pish coming from the Celtic fans.

If the ban is overturned, we'll revisit this post. :ok:

No problem with me.

I see no reason for Logan to lie...why would he ?

I can see why Celtic would defend a liar. Plenty of previous with Lennon last season.

I don't think pointing out that you shouldn't be able to ban a player for 7 games on the strength of one players word is picking holes.

I agree with that, while I don't see what Shay Logan would have to gain, if that's all they have, they are wrong. Otherwise it opens up a really dangerous can of worms.

On the Stokes comparison, I'd lean slightly more towards, if you fly with the crows, you'll get shot with them type attitude, which is admittedly a bit 2 faced.

(Although if there is evidence of individuals giving sectarian abuse to stokes or any of the other allegations of criminal offences made by Celtic, then of course these should be actioned)