Orders Made - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

In the wee small hours of Saturday I may have partaken of a wee sherry or 2 in my heightened state of distress and ordered some stuff of which I have no memory. Some time this week I'll get;

AIR PURIFIER WITH IONISER AND COLOUR CHANGING LED LIGHT + 3 FREE FRAGRANCES

My House in Umbria (DVD)

Barbra Streisand -Partners (cd)

Barbra Streisand - The Ultimate Collection

The Thief Taker (book)

Love in the 70's (CD)

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat

The Complete Winnie-the-Pooh (book) Rip Curl Piss Off Wetsuit Cleaner

The latter must just have been because I liked the name as being a clatty bam I have never washed my wetsuit.

I thought I was depressed before but that news has put the tin hat on it. What is an air purifier, I've never really thought my air wasn't pure?

In the wee small hours of Saturday I may have partaken of a wee sherry or 2 in my heightened state of distress and ordered some stuff of which I have no memory. Some time this week I'll get;

My House in Umbria (DVD)

The Thief Taker (book)

Love in the 70's (CD)

The Complete Winnie-the-Pooh (book)Rip Curl Piss Off Wetsuit Cleaner

The latter must just have been because I liked the name as being a clatty bam I have never washed my wetsuit.

I thought I was depressed before but that news has put the tin hat on it. What is an air purifier, I've never really thought my air wasn't pure?

Scary stuff! Mario Kempes (Remember what you posted yesterday) you now have me seriously shitting myself! :shocked:

Jeezo, how ****kin pissed were you?

OT did you contact our mate/?

I did and I love him and Julie. Always loved the dugs but the humans worried me.

What the f--k were you drinking that made you order a barbara streisand cd :yikes3::yikes3:

I ordered 2!!!! :sing:

Wtf is an animal activity chill and chew mat and why would you ever need one?????

For the rabbits. Or I hope it is! :blink:

Scary stuff! Mario Kempes (Remember what you posted yesterday) you now have me seriously shitting myself! :shocked:

I think it was more the 'Gaun yourself big man' post. :)

Why would you wash a wetsuit?

You drink lots of fluids before a swim in the winter but do not go to the toilet at home. You then jump about like a mad woman in car journey to water praying you don't go over any bumps. Then as you start to wade into the water and the breath is taken from you you let go of your bladder and it's like a wee hot water bottle has leaked. Hence the name of the cleaner. I've always reckoned as long as I don't wee for last 10 minutes of swim then my suit is clean.

Wtf did I post /? Long day on drink...

So what did you order?

And Ting Tong doesn't count, no human orders.

Something aboot the G-man giving me a doing for mistaking her gender! Today she posts about buying wetsuit claeaner amongst other random stuff (Barbara Streisland CD's WTF?) yikes! Thats me off into hiding! :shocked::shocked:

Come on I've just admitted to regularly wetting myself, just how scary can I be?

:yikes3:

You drink lots of fluids before a swim in the winter but do not go to the toilet at home. You then jump about like a mad woman in car journey to water praying you don't go over any bumps. Then as you start to wade into the water and the breath is taken from you you let go of your bladder and it's like a wee hot water bottle has leaked. Hence the name of the cleaner. I've always reckoned as long as I don't wee for last 10 minutes of swim then my suit is clean.

:lol::lol: Youre brilliant

:lol::lol: Youre brilliant

I know that but if you could write me a reference and preferably address it to my mum and dad it would be really helpful. :ok: Their dream didn't include a fat lassie, squashed into rubber, pishing herself, singing "People. People who need people are the luckiest people in the world" as she floats sea lion like across Loch lomond. ^?^

:-))

I know that but if you could write me a reference and preferably address it to my mum and dad it would be really helpful. :ok: Their dream didn't include a fat lassie, squashed into rubber, pishing herself, singing "People. People who need people are the luckiest people in the world" as she floats sea lion like across Loch lomond. ^?^

Outstanding :lol::lol:

Ive read that about 5 times and laugh every time.

Always be aware, very aware of those who wet themselves! :blink: hahahaha cracking comeback from ye! Aff tae bed, work in the morning night folks!

Me too, night night.

As for you EK........................... on the day you and Rossy arrange a wee drinky poo rendevous anything can happen! :lol:

Do you wear a wet suit in the pub just in case ? :lol:

http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/age-uk-discreet-pull-ups-regular-plus-medium-80-110cm-32-43in-pack-of-14.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7vmgBRDdnLPZp7aBlroBEiQA7_NmV_RcJ5bsZQKFVyY4F9rU_3IEBGUnhh0S77uH290XVakaAiqS8P8HAQ

I'll be honest Fringo, it was the wee frilly bit round the legs that persuaded me these were the ones. Don't say I never share.

(The toilet door in The Saracen Head says that last bit too :oops: .)

My House in Umbria (DVD)

The Thief Taker (book)

Love in the 70's (CD)

The Complete Winnie-the-Pooh (book)Rip Curl Piss Off Wetsuit Cleaner

Hahaha - thank you, this made me laugh out loud for the first time since Thursday.

Babs, eh? What made you order that.