Signed Up To The Cause? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Signed Up To The Cause?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally managed to get signed up to the SNP tonight, anyone have any Ideas of the numbers of the increase in membership over the last couple of days?

Apparently about 20% increase before today (about 5k added) and I imagine more and more in the next week or so when the website can cope.

Quite amazing. :ok:

I'm still trying, keeps crashing at direct debit details, but I'm not sure if it's due to the website or my rubbish internet connection. Anyone else still having problems?

Seeing another thread somewhere, it was suggested it's probably the website which can't cope with the surge.

Someone suggested giving it a few days or weeks to let it cope.

I have to admit that although I'm a Yes voter (and still would be) I've not tried it myself so I can't say from my own experience.

I signed up, thought I'd get an email, but nothing so far.

Now I am worried it didn't go through properly, did anyone get the email right away?

Ta.

No e-mail despite signing up more than 24 hours ago. Wasn't really expecting one, but maybe there should have been?