Tamb Bets - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Couldn't be arsed going back more than 3 pages looking for the betting thread, so here's a new one.

Free Sky 20 on BTTS treble - Newcastle, Hibs, Lazio. Pays 10 grand !

So basically nae chance.

However, Lazio seems reasonable, Newcastle must win sometime, and Hibs should be doing better and surely Matt Kennedy has to be tearing up that division.

I reckon I'm done with gambling for a bit. Had a coupon in midweek and was only waiting on Hull holding out against West Brom for a decent return. Hull were 2-1 up with 2 minutes to go and lost 3-2. On Saturday I had a 4 timer on. 3 out of 4 were up and when Dundee got a late equaliser at Ross County I was in the money. County got a last minute winner. And on Sunday I picked out a 6 timer in the singles at the Ryder Cup. 5 out of 6 came in and I only needed Duboisson to halve the last hole to win 1 up. He lost the hole to go all square and cost me a good bit!! There's nae luck and then there's nae luck!! That's probably about £600 of winnings all scuppered with more or less the last kick/putt of the ball!

I reckon I'm done with gambling for a bit. Had a coupon in midweek and was only waiting on Hull holding out against West Brom for a decent return. Hull were 2-1 up with 2 minutes to go and lost 3-2. On Saturday I had a 4 timer on. 3 out of 4 were up and when Dundee got a late equaliser at Ross County I was in the money. County got a last minute winner. And on Sunday I picked out a 6 timer in the singles at the Ryder Cup. 5 out of 6 came in and I only needed Duboisson to halve the last hole to win 1 up. He lost the hole to go all square and cost me a good bit!! There's nae luck and then there's nae luck!! That's probably about £600 of winnings all scuppered with more or less the last kick/putt of the ball!

Aye, I was the same, although I must have picked the golf equivalent of 'draw no bet' or something, as both his and Rose's match were down as 'Push' rather than 'Lose', so I still won a bit on the other matches (G-Mac, Reed, Sergio and Mickelson).

Having stuck a 5er on McDowell on 4/5 beforehand, I also got him at 8/1 when he was 3 down on the front nine. Best bet for a while.