Project Stop The Jocks! - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Project Stop The Jocks!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folk will try to ridicule you for believing this stuff but this guy knows what he is talking about, and he's not adverse to criticising the SNP if he thinks he needs to. Anybody who thinks the secret services don't get involved in elections are just being totally naive.

I rather take the word of a former ambassador.

It's well noted that Murphy hides behind closed doors rallies with carefully chosen Labour activists and his apologists at the BBC and STV (Ponsonby). He knows fine well that if he dared try to get out and about in the way Sturgeon does he will find out in no uncertain terms a few home truths about what people think of him.

It's well noted that Murphy hides behind closed doors rallies with carefully chosen Labour activists and his apologists at the BBC and STV (Ponsonby). He knows fine well that if he dared try to get out and about in the way Sturgeon does he will find out in no uncertain terms a few home truths about what people think of him.

How does that mesh with the whole 'soapbox' tour in the lead-in to indie-ref? I thought a common view (on here at least), was that he was hoping to provoke the sort of reaction you describe (egg-gate), calculating that it would turn undecideds / soft-Yeses to No.

Donny, I wasn't actually mentioning Murphy getting pelted with a few eggs in terms of a 'reaction'. My take on it is that he his hiding in his bunker spewing these whoppers about the likes of pensions, but knows that if confronted he will be shown up for the spineless liar that he clearly is. On the scale of that old wifie that confronted Brown in the last election and was labelled a bigoted old woman off-camera.

Boris Johnston likening Nicola Sturgeon to a scorpion, Lady Macbeth and King Herod...

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/snp-kingmaker-like-herod-in-baby-farm-boris-johnson-1-3747377

####in fopp. Just because he has stupid hair, they all love him. A ruthless Consevertive and not to be taken lightly.

J

####in fopp. Just because he has stupid hair, they all love him. A ruthless Consevertive and not to be taken lightly.

J

Absolutely.

An uber right-winger and a dangerous one at that, if he ever gets into a position of real power.

I am getting peeved off with all these lunatics from other parties having a go at the snp every single day in live.We even had david tawbag cameron losing the plot today. Rather than concentrating on getting their own votes they are slagging off nicola sturgeon and the party.Its making even more folk determined to vote snp so we can get rid of these clowns.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

Brilliant response from Nicola.

6 months ago the Tories were telling Scots to lead, not leave the union. Now they think Scotland's elected representatives having any actual influence will be 'mayhem'

Major - the guy who stretched the English language to describe a four year long affair with Edwina Currie as an 'event'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2286008.stm

He could give Frank Underwood (House of Cards) a run for his money too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1408609/I-was-a-decoy-for-Majors-affair-says-former-Downing-Street-cook.html

Edited by neilser