Camper Vans - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not being in employment at the moment, I have taken to entering daytime TV competitions (yes, it has come to that!).

Anyway, that clown Andi Peters is prancing about on Good Morning Britain punting twenty grand and a VW camper van.

Prior to me parting with my £1.50 (plus network provider costs), what's the story with camper vans? Can you just turn up anywhere, dump the wagon and go for a kip? Or are there designated areas you can only use?

A former professional man tapping Andi phuqqing Peters for a few bob. Good God.

You can park pretty much where you like in Scotland for a couple of nights. The further north you go, the easier it is. If you are anywhere near a farm, it is also good courtesy to ask permission. Lets them eyeball you and reassure them you aren't up to something. I've slept in my motor all over the Highlands and never had any bother.

Cross the border into Britain however, and you will be expected to pay at designated sites. However you can still try your luck with Farmer Giles and if you get permission to lay up on someone's land, job's a good-un.

My mums off work with a broken foot and taken tk entering some of these. Goof luck.

Are you going to stand for being called a Goof Flora?

I love wee keypads, makes for much more interesting reading nowadays. :-)

Although I miss having wee emoticons. :-(

I thought he was trying to say that his mum is a dog with buck teeth, which is even worse. I might have to tell his mum the next time I see her.

I thought he was trying to say that his mum is a dog with buck teeth, which is even worse. I might have to tell his mum the next time I see her.

Ah, hadn't even thought of that. That Kirk's a right cheeky masfurdo ra by way.

You can let his dad know that when you're finished with the others maw.

Why is the clock on here showing wrong time?

Edited by G-Man

Ha i didnt even notice that.