May 8Th Freedom Square - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

May 8Th Freedom Square

How does that correlate to last years referendum? :blink:

How does it correlate to anything? It makes absolutely no sense. To the point a group of SNP supporters were discussing their interpretation of it on Facebook :lol:. Its as bad as the RIC's cringeworthy "The People Demand" shite.

Edited by Scunnered

How does it correlate to anything? It makes absolutely no sense. To the point a group of SNP supporters were discussing their interpretation of it on Facebook :lol:. Its as bad as the RIC's cringeworthy "The People Demand" shite.

So why bring it up in the context of this thread?

It's Nat nonsense, it makes absolutely no sense in regard to the election, but is a saying engineered to appeal to the Nationalists from September.

That's kind of what strap lines are engineered to do in all cases though is it not? Pander to your core support?

That's kind of what strap lines are engineered to do in all cases though is it not? Pander to your core support?

Hence the relevance to Dorics bizarre party request. It's that type that it appeals to, those who have seperated their politics into Nationalist and Unionist.

Hence the relevance to Dorics bizarre party request. It's that type that it appeals to, those who have seperated their politics into Nationalist and Unionist.

You going to the gathering next Saturday Scunnered ? Hope over fear Seize the day Rally

Bad move. Bad move. I was caught up in that nonsense from the c'urrant b'uns last September. Waxy O' Connor's locked myself and my mates in though. The only time I've ever benefited from those Orange cretins in my puff!