Edinburgh Airport Security - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Edinburgh Airport Security

If you hit it on a good day, it goes quite well.

We were involved in the day from hell a couple of months ago, where apparently 18 out of 20 security workers phoned in sick, leaving queues winding down the stairs and along past the check-in desks. Awful.

The new facilities seem to have increased the arrogance and ignorance of staff though. Last time through I saw one d1ckhead shouting at a (non English speaking woman)..'I wont tell you again, put that tray back !''

Utter khqunt. He was lucky he didnae get a slap from her husband.

Where do they train these people ??

If you hit it on a good day, it goes quite well.

We were involved in the day from hell a couple of months ago, where apparently 18 out of 20 security workers phoned in sick, leaving queues winding down the stairs and along past the check-in desks. Awful.

The new facilities seem to have increased the arrogance and ignorance of staff though. Last time through I saw one d1ckhead shouting at a (non English speaking woman)..'I wont tell you again, put that tray back !''

Utter khqunt. He was lucky he didnae get a slap from her husband.

Where do they train these people ??

Re the tray I had that last month from some fat lesbian looking cow.

I said to her 'surely that's your job no?' She was not a happy woman.

Since G.I.P took over the running from BAA it's gone to hell. It used to be a good airport, now it's just an ever-expanding shopping mall with a runway outside.

Still, as long as Lord (sphincter mouth) George's wee boy's in charge of the PR there it will continue to be described as anything other than what it actually is.

Since G.I.P took over the running from BAA it's gone to hell. It used to be a good airport, now it's just an ever-expanding shopping mall with a runway outside.

Still, as long as Lord (sphincter mouth) George's wee boy's in charge of the PR there it will continue to be described as anything other than what it actually is.

FFS, is that Haw Haw's bairn? Never knew that.