Letters From Labour - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Letters From Labour

Hot on the heels of my personal letter from Gordon Brown last week, yesterday I received one from 3 individuals in Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool. I'm not sure how they got together to write it but anyway apparently despite being seperated by a border we share a lot in common and they are counting on me to vote Labour and kick out the Tories.

I'm curious to see what other heartfelt pleas I'll be getting through the door over the next few days. Possibly one from some lingerie clad Labour luvlies?....

Hot on the heels of my personal letter from Gordon Brown last week, yesterday I received one from 3 individuals in Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool. I'm not sure how they got together to write it but anyway apparently despite being seperated by a border we share a lot in common and they are counting on me to vote Labour and kick out the Tories.

I'm curious to see what other heartfelt pleas I'll be getting through the door over the next few days. Possibly one from some lingerie clad Labour luvlies?....

If that is genuinely a !abour leaflet, it's beyond pathetic. And equally patronising.

If that is genuinely a !abour leaflet, it's beyond pathetic. And equally patronising.

The small print at the bottom suggests it actually came from Brian Roy, Scottish Labour General Secretary. Although it was printed in Essex and delivered from Cramlington, Northumberland....

The small print at the bottom suggests it actually came from Brian Roy, Scottish Labour General Secretary. Although it was printed in Essex and delivered from Cramlington, Northumberland....

Maybe this is an example of the 'pooling and sharing of resources' they were so keen on telling us about during the referendum.

If there are still any labour supporters left who can still look at themselves in the mirror.

This from Stewart Moonan secretary Strathkelvin and Bearsden Labour Party :

" I for one do not want to see the SNP holding the balance of power at Westminster.The SNP have not ruled out holding another referendum in the future

In East Dumbartonshire we have the opportunity to stop the SNP in their tracks .I will be voting for Jo Swinson Liberal Democrat on 7th May 2015 and i hope you will consider doing this too"

Do these people understand the word credibility?Nail it to Murphy ,Clark and Murray's political coffins.!

Edited by Wine bibber

That's unbelievable!

My mate was at a hustings in Ki1marnock and at the "why you should vote for me" closing spiel the LibDem guy told everybody to vote tactically to defeat the SNP!

edit...swear filter absolutely inappropriate there...

Edited by Toepoke

Guest flumax

If there are still any labour supporters left who can still look at themselves in the mirror.

" I for one do not want to see the SNP holding the balance of power at Westminster.The SNP have not ruled out holding another referendum in the future

In East Dumbartonshire we have the opportunity to stop the SNP in their tracks .I will be voting for Jo Swinson Liberal Democrat on 7th May 2015 and i hope you will consider doing this too"

Do these people understand the word credibility?Nail it to Murphy ,Clark and Murray's political coffins.!

maybe he's just bitter that he wasn't picked http://www.moohan.org.uk/stewart-moohan.html

I suspect that's against some sort of membership rule.

edit...swear filter absolutely inappropriate there...

Shhh now the mods have to settle their political differences with board members using their anonymity and control of the mechanism of the board , over making it easy for Scotland fans to express themselves.

After all the mod can't be expected to log on with their other known sign-on and debate the subject, that would require traits they don't posses.