Dennis Skinner - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing G-Man :)

I have to admit I was sitting in car running late for client but waiting to hear the item just so I could abuse Dennis after he'd abused the Scottish MP's. Embarrassingly realised I had been taken in by the media too and believed what they'd said about him.

You've got to admire Vanessa Feltz's tenacity in pursuing a line of questioning that isn't going to script.

I listened to it again on iplayer and couldn't believe how well she stuck to the BBC line. I have to defend her slightly though as she let both speakers speak whereas Jeremy Vine would have interrupted Mike Weir constantly.

I widnae defend Feltz if she was being attacked by a pack of pound dogs and I worked for the RSPCA n had a sniper rifle

I'd chum the un####able fat face to attract sharks to jump out of the sea and into the melee

If you've got an opinion on Vanessa, you can share it here. This is a safe place no one will judge you.

I have to admit I was sitting in car running late for client but waiting to hear the item just so I could abuse Dennis after he'd abused the Scottish MP's. Embarrassingly realised I had been taken in by the media too and believed what they'd said about him.

I listened to it again on iplayer and couldn't believe how well she stuck to the BBC line. I have to defend her slightly though as she let both speakers speak whereas Jeremy Vine would have interrupted Mike Weir constantly.

I felt the same about the way I just believed it too - so glad it was all b@llox and so glad I know it is - just unfortunate most people won't have heard it.

I actually thought Vanessa sound like she was struggling to keep a straight face she certainly didn't behave in the customery attack dog manner

Edited by Lamia

I listened to it but am not sure why it is so great. He is totally reasonable from start to finish but they are only talking about housekeeping issues.

It is great because he isn't bothered in the slightest and we have been lead to believe the bullying SNP have been hounded him and he has been battling with them for his seat but this is utter b@llox.

It is great because he isn't bothered in the slightest and we have been lead to believe the bullying SNP have been hounded him and he has been battling with them for his seat but this is utter b@llox.

utter buttox in Skinner's case.